man kids are fat today!!!!!!!

getgains

Reaction score
went to my 4 year olds dance class tonight 30 kids in there 4 normal sized kids 26 fat to really fat kids imagine 15 years from now it will just be us dinosuars in the gym

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
parents need to get on top of that..nothing good about being fat

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
look at the food we eat.

Everyone's lives are so busy nowadays that people don't have time to cook, and when they do it's usually a microwave dinner.
The McDonalds down the street from me has a drivethru line backed up every morning on my way to work, and its the same when I head home.

Sugary drinks/soda are the new water

EVERYTHING nowadays is either high in simple sugars, or high in calories

And the Doctors never mention to the patients that their diet is the problem. Because there is a script for any problem you have nowadays. $$$

This world needs to slow down in my opinion

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
went to my 4 year olds dance class tonight 30 kids in there 4 normal sized kids 26 fat to really fat kids imagine 15 years from now it will just be us dinosuars in the gym

I tell you this too: I see the High school kids now and almost laugh, the kids from my day would stomp them all. Either skinny jeans little fags or pants down idiots, none look tough, not even one.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
look at the food we eat.

Everyone's lives are so busy nowadays that people don't have time to cook, and when they do it's usually a microwave dinner.
The McDonalds down the street from me has a drivethru line backed up every morning on my way to work, and its the same when I head home.

Sugary drinks/soda are the new water

EVERYTHING nowadays is either high in simple sugars, or high in calories

And the Doctors never mention to the patients that their diet is the problem. Because there is a script for any problem you have nowadays. $$$

This world needs to slow down in my opinion

Back in the 90's, Oprah Winfrey made a comment on her show about what is actually in a hamburger patty you get at a fast food chain. This caused an amazing decline in beef sales by all her television audience. The Beef industry took her to court and won.

In my opinion, there is something seriously wrong when an industry/company can pony up enough money and lawyers to place a gag order on someone simply trying to tell the truth. Go to the video store and rent Food Inc. it will open your eyes to the food industry and how they operate. Following that video you'll stop asking yourself why so many kids/people are overweight and why so many girls are starting to get their period at 10 years old.

getgains

Reaction score
i know right my oldest girl hangs out with these little emo skinny jean kids i cant help but think with teenage me would have done to them i tryed to take one of them to the gym once 60lb bench x1rep the worlds in trouble when these nancys take over!

Reaction score
its sad that its cheaper to buy a burger than it is to buy a salad....$1 for a double cheeseburger and $9 dollars for a fucking salad...thats where the real problem is if you ask me!

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its the responsibility of the parents! I also have a four year old and we menu plan for him daily. Have done since the day dot. To be honest its simple, no fast/processed food, consider the right fats, carbs and protein in their menu - how hard is that?

G

Georgia

Well we need to learn fellas. I'll 24 in January and I want to have kids within a couple of years. The PARENTS are the ones at fault. They bring home huge bags of doritos and poptarts that have over 200 calories just for one poptart and it's all sugar.

My kids will be eating chicken...not that horrible fried crabs, vegetables (or a slap to the behind if they don't), and fruits.

If they want fast foods we will go to Subway because that's as fast as it's going to get.

I'm going to make sure they exercise too. You can eat healthy all you want but if you go sit in your room for 8 hours a day playing video games you're either going to get really fat or really scrawny.

My kids are going to equate "fun" to "outside"

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn world.....everything is processed, processed, processed to preserve the processed...... My opinion eat f'ing meat. And Eat what God has provided for us here on this planet, not what we make. My kids are in the healthy weight range. My seven yr old boy still to this day does not drink soda....he actually doesn't like the carbonation ( when he was five he mistakenly drank a gulp and said daddy its burning me!lol!) Now that's not to say we are overbearing and strict and they are not allowed cookies and ect.....but we believe in moderation in everything including food...... We also teach our kids pride in doing for yourself such as growing fruits and vegetables in a garden, and picking something for dinner....! Just my opinion, I could be wrong :D

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah kids today just aren't the same, too much laziness in them I guess.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Far more food choices today the 25 years ago, most of them unhealthy. It's really a case of buyer beware!

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What happens when the FDA and the Dept of Agriculture are run by the same man (Earl Butz)? Subsidies for corn sugar and tariffs on imported sugar. And of course, its safe for you the FDA approves right? High fructose corn syrup is the worst thing we ever came up with. Dept of Ag. wants to make corn sell so they make sure it goes in every damn thing on the shelf. The rest is history.

New Threads