Melissa Kate Bumstead arrested in steroid case in Palm City

Reaction score
The thing that one package said "to Christopher A Bumstead" is a pretty bad thing for CBUM. Waiting for MrOlympia to comment on this case, hoping their statement, if one comes, makes any sense.

What did the source do wrong here exactly, I don't quite get it?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I mean it's also on them, it would have been far safer to find a domestic source while they were here. They are all very well connected and would have been able to find one in no time.

Reaction score
The thing that one package said "to Christopher A Bumstead" is a pretty bad thing for CBUM. Waiting for MrOlympia to comment on this case, hoping their statement, if one comes, makes any sense.

What did the source do wrong here exactly, I don't quite get it?
FedEx, DHL, or any other big courier service has a very synchronized schedule and if customs would want to make a more detailed inspection that would take time and more time if they would want to make a "controlled delivery" maybe several weeks... at this time the source must advise to the recipient about the risk that could have and this is just common sense, there are other rules to follow after this in order to be safe.

Reaction score
Chris and many other IFBB champs know that the best stuff comes from intl.....and not Asia precisely.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Nick Triligi has a video. Melissa is Iains wife. Courtney is Chris' wife

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
All charges will get dropped, wait and see....
this is what im expecting, she can just say it wasnt hers.

if that doesnt fly its presumably a first offense, all quantities for personal use. worst she will see is some fines.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is what im expecting, she can just say it wasnt hers.

if that doesnt fly its presumably a first offense, all quantities for personal use. worst she will see is some fines.
She doesnt have to say anything, its up to the DA to drop the charges....

Reaction score
If you are a Canadian charged in States for an illegal package from Canada you will have a problem there too...

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
She was just on Fouad's Real Bodybuilding podcast popping up behind Iain, that was posted yesterday. They didn't say a word. Fouad even asked if she'd come on to be interviewed and she was like "sure, tomorrow?"

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
This is a scary story
Scary to me because I thought a controlled delivery was police pretending to be the delivery service and having you sign for the package. I thought if you never sign for anything your good. Not the case here.

Homeland Security Investigations became involved and worked with the Martin County Sheriff's Office to set up a controlled delivery to a home in Palm City where Bumstead lived.

On Friday, Sept. 10, the sheriff's office said Bumstead opened the package after a detective delivered it to her home. Minutes later, investigators served a warrant to search the home

Authorities said Bumstead had powder on her hands which indicated she opened the package.

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
First his was not their first Rodeo. They obviously felt comfortable reviving this way. Anytime one uses FEDX? DHL or UPS. It’s a Next Day Space Saver. I’m sure had they watched the tracking they would of noticed a changed from the norm. We use to send to USA all day long. But when you send Next Day this way customs know only valuables are sent. It’s like 90.00 to send next day. Do sooner or later their going to check your pack and your address to see your receiving history.

But the thing is they must of not paid attention to the online tracking delay. I attached a pack that was taken from one our customers below:

No scheduled delivery date available at this time.
Scheduled delivery:
Pending
IN TRANSIT
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
GET STATUS UPDATES
Want to know when your package will arrive?

Followed by a phone call if your dumb enough to use your real name and number. See phone transcript from custom below;

“Hello my name is Peter I'm calling with the FEDX at the apartment this is another call and let him to a _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ information in regards to let you know we're clearing _⁠_⁠_ US customs arriving for _ stumble the shipment is going to the XXXXXX. the PMB be XXXXX we reached out to the XXXXX store was provided it's madly contact number for Mr. _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_ um again this is my second attempt at leaving a voicemail if you would please contact me at the information provided on my initial email so that we can track to get the shipment cleared to US customs at this point the shipment import it on there for so it is in danger of either being returned or abandoned and pick up something we could take it will be destroyed if you wish to receive this shipment we will need to hear from you my email address is P as in Peter diamond can get you our _⁠_⁠_⁠_XXXX thank you very much and have a nice day…”

So I’m sure there are alerts but did like most. Ignore the warnings. This is what happens when people get comfortable.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score

This guy does a video on the whole deal. He downloaded the affidavit. It list the amounts of each drug, although not sure how they actually measure them. Interesting that they list CBum's LLC and Revive/Dom in the affidavit. He seems to think that it's so LE can go fishing. The whole thing just sucks. Everything we have going wrong in the world and we're spending tax dollars to mess with adults who aren't hurting anyone (possibly themselves I guess) meanwhile every time I turn on the news someone else got shot over night. It seems the priorities of LE are misplaced. Hopefully FD is right, hopefully the DA looks at this and says, WTF? I'm not wasting my time and resources on someone who order some prescription drugs for personal use.

Reaction score
Once the package arrives in the country, the delivery will not take more than 3 days ... something else has to be looked at with suspicion...

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

This guy does a video on the whole deal. He downloaded the affidavit. It list the amounts of each drug, although not sure how they actually measure them. Interesting that they list CBum's LLC and Revive/Dom in the affidavit. He seems to think that it's so LE can go fishing. The whole thing just sucks. Everything we have going wrong in the world and we're spending tax dollars to mess with adults who aren't hurting anyone (possibly themselves I guess) meanwhile every time I turn on the news someone else got shot over night. It seems the priorities of LE are misplaced. Hopefully FD is right, hopefully the DA looks at this and says, WTF? I'm not wasting my time and resources on someone who order some prescription drugs for personal use.
LE must be pretty bored to go after easy game like high profile BB

Side note.
fucking hate that guy. dudes a total clown. Channel should be "Bodybuilding and Fullofshit"

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
LE must be pretty bored to go after easy game like high profile BB

Side note.
fucking hate that guy. dudes a total clown. Channel should be "Bodybuilding and Fullofshit"
Never seen any of his other videos, this one popped up after I watched the Nick's Strength and Power video about it. I thought it was interesting he took the time to download the affidavit but other than that no opinion on whether the channel is any good.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Never seen any of his other videos, this one popped up after I watched the Nick's Strength and Power video about it. I thought it was interesting he took the time to download the affidavit but other than that no opinion on whether the channel is any good.
yeah this vid is pretty good, ive watched it earlier, but most of his content is super petty and just actual BS

New Threads