Memorial Day

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Remember them, honor them, thank them. All gave some...some gave all.

Have a nice day everybody.

G

Georgia

I've never had to sacrifice my time, relationships, or even life serving and protecting this great country. I can't imagine what you guys have gone through and seen. I always wanted to serve but couldn't. I admire anyone who has enlisted whether they saw live action or not. Thanks for your sacrifice.

Now where is my anti-estrogen?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you veterans !!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you to all the vets and now in duty

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your sacrifice for those that have served and are still serving. Thank you for protecting me & my family.

For those of you still in the shit give those fuckers one for DF!

:tren:

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolutely thank you to the ones who have the courage most don't. You're a different breed!!

Reaction score
Shout out to all my service brothers. Mostly to my Vietnam Brothers..... The people spit on us, and called us Government baby killers, we never got the respect we deserved. All I know is 3 weeks out of high school I was drafted. In 67 we thought we could win, but when I got there it was a lost cause. If you were there you know what I mean, it was wet, nasty and full of death. We made it home. God Bless you Brothers. 1971-72-73 Vietnam, Charlie Company 5 th Battalion , 46 th Infantry, 198 th light Infantry Brigade as a grunt and shipped home from Chu Lai.. Analogman

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shout out to all my service brothers. Mostly to my Vietnam Brothers..... The people spit on us, and called us Government baby killers, we never got the respect we deserved. All I know is 3 weeks out of high school I was drafted. In 67 we thought we could win, but when I got there it was a lost cause. If you were there you know what I mean, it was wet, nasty and full of death. We made it home. God Bless you Brothers. 1971-72-73 Vietnam, Charlie Company 5 th Battalion , 46 th Infantry, 198 th light Infantry Brigade as a grunt and shipped home from Chu Lai.. Analogman

Amen!

My father served and was a POW for 37 days in Nam. Everytime someone thanks me for my service I always appreciate it, but I can't help and think about those generations like my father who served in that War and came home to people spitting on them and calling them baby killers. They never got the joy of returning home to a greatful nation.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I live a blessed life I have all I have ever wanted and more . I sit here and look around and what I see is freedom. Something only afforded by the sacrifice of so many. My god bless all of you active members and Vets . A heart felt thank you for affording me the best situation for life on earth in the greatest country under the most powerful blanket of protection US Military. Happy Memorial day

New Threads