Mighty Mouse 5iu growth daily

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Okay so I do a lot of testing on growth. I found some bad some good and some ok.

Ok I treat all my vials of growth as 10iu regardless of what they test at. I mix with 1ml of STERILE water (not bac) and dose accordingly to my testing.

I DO NOT keep my UNreconstructed growth in a fridge it stays in my safe with a dehumidifier. I also consume alcohol when I’m in the states.

I’m trying to find the right dosage to run month on month off and get good results.

My current run is as follows;
5iu growth pinned am daily
100mcg t4 daily
50mg Provi daily
500mg test cyp weekly - first time over 300 in years

Running 5iu in the past single dose I have scored in between 490’s to 620’s

I started sept 8 with 500 mg and 5iu of growth the supplier is optitropin. - I have scored a 707 igf in the past running half vial a day split into 2 shots daily.

Some have tested at 12iu vials but the purity has dropped in recent test.

I’m not the guy to run a log and tell you how I lift just know i go to the gym and go harder than anybody else in MY gym.

Diet - pshh who needs that I’m on growth! I will try my best to stay clean but I just polished off a pizza 2 hours ago.

This is the real world testing of growth not some lab! I will attach my pre bloodwork and pic before this run. Note- I was in the process of running my test low to get prescribed 300mg a week for my doc on my test. Running 500mg my test levels 3 days after injection would be 2700 or so. I pin every 3 days on test.

Attachments

• A00F8B91-69B6-4882-B066-941F3C8630D3.jpeg
    A00F8B91-69B6-4882-B066-941F3C8630D3.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 100
  • AE177AC2-06A6-47B2-B66E-E10CC8DACE7A.jpeg
    AE177AC2-06A6-47B2-B66E-E10CC8DACE7A.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 66
  • 7CE3C5B4-E0B3-44B3-B9C2-BE0575378AB7.jpeg
    7CE3C5B4-E0B3-44B3-B9C2-BE0575378AB7.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 5881F3BE-2251-4597-9013-45CF33863E55.jpeg
    5881F3BE-2251-4597-9013-45CF33863E55.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 96

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
I will pull bloodwork beginning of October depending when I’m leaving the states

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Very nice. Just comparing notes, not trying to hijack.... my baseline is 165, and after running 3.75iu of GH and scored 479 (the weird dose is due to 15 IU per vial mixed with 1.6ml bac).

I won't go into details, but initially I had some severe iron deficiency issues that made me think my GH was bunk, and after digging into it I learned that iron plays a fairly significant role in igf production. It takes a long time to rebuild serum iron and ferritin, but eventually I got it into the bottom of what would be considered clinically acceptable, and IGF jumped significantly.

I've since bumped it up to 7.5iu 5 days per week, and will probably get another test in about 4 weeks. I'm hoping to hit at least 100 points per IU, but we will see. I'm doing this more for collagen synthesis, but I'll take all the other benefits too 😁.

I get bloodwork a lot. I think this year alone I've gotten it done 9 times. I don't need to do it this often, but it's helped me re-learn and understand my body after putting down the weights for the last 8-9 years.

Look forward to seeing your October update!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Also for the record, I'm about as big as a 16 year old boy; sad, I know. But I got a bum shoulder that I'm hoping to make a little better with some GH use.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
At 5iu ed I would have to put my hands in casts just to keep them from twitching. 7.5 iu would probably make them fall off...

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
At 5iu ed I would have to put my hands in casts just to keep them from twitching. 7.5 iu would probably make them fall off...
Being this was my first GH run, I was expecting those sides and others. Combined with my initial low IGF scores, I really thought my stuff was bunk and I got ripped off.

Just goes to show that for some people that sides are not always a good indicator of legit gear. I'm not complaining... 😁

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
Being this was my first GH run, I was expecting those sides and others. Combined with my initial low IGF scores, I really thought my stuff was bunk and I got ripped off.

Just goes to show that for some people that sides are not always a good indicator of legit gear. I'm not complaining... 😁
I pinned 8iu for a short time from some genotropin I got from Astro. It was going to be 2iu, but everyone told me it was fake and I quadrupled the dose. Once it kicked in I got what felt like crippling CPS in my hands. For a while I could barely drive and typed with 1 finger. I even used straps to bench.

I gave the bulk of what I had bought to another member who had it tested with connections from (I think) Mands, and it turned out to be completely legit. Now I can't even pin 1iu ed for more than a few weeks without getting spasms in my hands. Haven't touched the stuff in years, though.

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
Very nice. Just comparing notes, not trying to hijack.... my baseline is 165, and after running 3.75iu of GH and scored 479 (the weird dose is due to 15 IU per vial mixed with 1.6ml bac).

I won't go into details, but initially I had some severe iron deficiency issues that made me think my GH was bunk, and after digging into it I learned that iron plays a fairly significant role in igf production. It takes a long time to rebuild serum iron and ferritin, but eventually I got it into the bottom of what would be considered clinically acceptable, and IGF jumped significantly.

I've since bumped it up to 7.5iu 5 days per week, and will probably get another test in about 4 weeks. I'm hoping to hit at least 100 points per IU, but we will see. I'm doing this more for collagen synthesis, but I'll take all the other benefits too 😁.

I get bloodwork a lot. I think this year alone I've gotten it done 9 times. I don't need to do it this often, but it's helped me re-learn and understand my body after putting down the weights for the last 8-9 years.

It’s not a hijack I love comparing notes. Actually learned something… I didn’t know iron played a role in igf production.

Before I worked overseas I pulled bloodwork a lot sometimes 2 times a month.

Have you tried TB 500 and BPC 157 spot injections in the shoulder.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It’s not a hijack I love comparing notes. Actually learned something… I didn’t know iron played a role in igf production.

Before I worked overseas I pulled bloodwork a lot sometimes 2 times a month.

Have you tried TB 500 and BPC 157 spot injections in the shoulder.
I have, and I would get temporary relief but nothing that was lasting.

It's actually bugging me right now, feels irritated even at rest. I might use up the remaining 5 vials of each just to not feel like crap for a bit.

I have an appointment with the ortho on Oct 19th. Hoping he doesn't tell me something that makes me depressed. We'll see 😂

Mighty-Mouse

Reaction score
I have, and I would get temporary relief but nothing that was lasting.

It's actually bugging me right now, feels irritated even at rest. I might use up the remaining 5 vials of each just to not feel like crap for a bit.

I have an appointment with the ortho on Oct 19th. Hoping he doesn't tell me something that makes me depressed. We'll see 😂
Hopefully u don’t need surgery! My wife had to have back surgery and man she was down for a min. But about 2 months after surgery she was able to move like she could before here injury.

Running half vial of growth a day makes my whole body hurt but I ride with it. I seem to recover from damn near any workout I put my body through pretty quick.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hopefully u don’t need surgery! My wife had to have back surgery and man she was down for a min. But about 2 months after surgery she was able to move like she could before here injury.

Running half vial of growth a day makes my whole body hurt but I ride with it. I seem to recover from damn near any workout I put my body through pretty quick.
Based on the analysis I've seen come back, I'm thinking he's going to tell me that I have osteoarthritis (I'm reading between the lines of what they wrote). Although the pain/irritation to me feels more like soft tissue, but I'm just playing armchair doctor at this point with an education I never put to real use.

Honestly, if he can help me become comfortable in my day to day activities, then I think I could live with the discomfort I have lifting during pushing movements.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. And thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Above 3iu a day I have hands like an 85 years old arthritic ex construction worker. Can’t even hold a pen

Crom

Reaction score
Also for the record, I'm about as big as a 16 year old boy; sad, I know. But I got a bum shoulder that I'm hoping to make a little better with some GH use.
I was listening to this pod cast recently. A pro body builder, Iain Valliere was saying spending money on growth, unless you're at the top, top level or have money to burn is pretty much pointless. He said spending money on gear would be way more beneficial. Growth might bring in some fine details for top physiques, but it's not gonna give that huge boost the other drugs will.

I never ran real growth and have only swallowed some crappy MK-677. You ever notice any improvements to your body while on it?

Stem cells for the shoulder?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

damn this is good info i had no idea the iron was effected like that, tells me a lot especially because i got a buddy who had been chasing his tail tryin to figure out why his iron was depleted and now i know....what did u do to get it back up and what tests did u run to find out it was super low?

Reaction score
I was listening to this pod cast recently. A pro body builder, Iain Valliere was saying spending money on growth, unless you're at the top, top level or have money to burn is pretty much pointless. He said spending money on gear would be way more beneficial. Growth might bring in some fine details for top physiques, but it's not gonna give that huge boost the other drugs will.

I never ran real growth and have only swallowed some crappy MK-677. You ever notice any improvements to your body while on it?

If you have the money just use 3IU Max so that you can cheat more without detrimental effect to your physique :)

That's what I do at least. I just look better on HGH and diet is much easier. Of course is it worth the money? Depends. I can afford it to me it's worth it, for another person will be not probably.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

I have money to burn.... can't say I notice anything aside from better sleep and slightly better skin

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
damn this is good info i had no idea the iron was effected like that, tells me a lot especially because i got a buddy who had been chasing his tail tryin to figure out why his iron was depleted and now i know....what did u do to get it back up and what tests did u run to find out it was super low?
MCV MCH, all those MC values are a good initial indicator of potential iron issues. After than I got serum iron and ferritin tests to confirm my suspicion.

I created my diet to have iron rich meals, making sure I didn't include foods that would bind iron and make it not get absorbed. I also took a lot of iron supplements; again timing them to make sure it would not bind with other meals or supplements I was taking.

The planning was complex, and there are surprisingly a lot of things that bind iron and won't let you absorb it. This isn't a big deal for people who have normal iron levels, but if you are iron deficient then it's a real bitch and you have to be very meticulous in order to get it back up... even then, raising iron is a slow process.

New Threads