"Millennials and Zoomers Are Soft"

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm advocating that the parents of the latest 2 generations take some responsibility for their fuckups -- err I mean "children".
Maybe, but as they grow into adults it's easy to correct being a little whiny and crying bitch as long as you're self aware... and as long as the person wants to act like an actual adult.

it is quite annoying to be lumped in with the rest of my generation when I have more in common with those who are 20-40 years my senior than those who are 10 years my junior.
Eh, if you say so man... but I think those people would disagree. 😂

Reaction score
as they grow into adults it's easy to correct being a little whiny and crying bitch as long as you're self aware... and as long as the person wants to act like an actual adult.
When society panders to the biggest victim, why would they want to?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
When society panders to the biggest victim, why would they want to?
But society isn't pandering to their whiny bitch asses as adults, now are they?

So it seems to me the issue is that society isn't pandering to them, and that hurts their little bitty bitch ass feelings.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It's almost like they got treated as kids when they were kids, and somehow expected that they would continue to be coddled, praised, and handled with kid gloves after they became adults.

Welcome to adulthood. Whining bitches 😂

Reaction score
society isn't pandering to their whiny bitch asses as adults, now are they?
you really don't think this is happening everywhere in the states?

It's almost like they got treated as kids when they were kids, and somehow expected that they would continue to be coddled, praised, and handled with kid gloves after they became adults.
They absolutely did, but I believe they still are being treated that way. I actually think they have and are still moving the needle towards an even bigger nanny state.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
you really don't think this is happening everywhere in the states?
I don't care, people are adults and need to act like it. To me, it's that simple.

They absolutely did, but I believe they still are being treated that way. I actually think they have and are still moving the needle towards an even bigger nanny state.
Then why would they be whining.. why does this thread even exist? Who are they? The government? The millennials? I don't see anyone catering to little whiney bitches, although I see "news" articles all the time highlighting some bitch fest about how something isn't fair to millennials or zoomers... yet I don't see businesses or the government catering to that behavior. So it just seems like fluff to me.

Anyway, if this thread is going into political territory then I'm checking out. Waste of time when all that matters is "stop acting like a bitch, you're an adult". 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Then why would they be whining
Because they've always been placated to when they whined.

Its an entire generation (or two) of the kids screaming in the walmart checkout line until mommy dearest finally says "okay" to the candy they want... only now they're adults with little to no incentive to change.

I feel like you're still coming back saying "but..... 😩"
It's not a "yeah but" thing, it's a conversation.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Because they've always been placated to when they whined.

Its an entire generation (or two) of the kids screaming in the walmart checkout line until mommy dearest finally says "okay" to the candy they want... only now they're adults with little to no incentive to change.
This doesn't explain "who are they" that continues to placate them as adults. I don't see that placating, but I do see the whiney ass bitching.

It's not a "yeah but" thing, it's a conversation.
You're literally bringing up examples as to support yourself, which is fine... however my position is that I don't give a shit and grow up (millennials and zoomers, not you specifically)

I suppose it's a conversation... but really I'm just over here kind of rolling my eyes while being civil. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
my position is that I don't give a shit and grow up.
in other words... "the whole generation is a bunch of whiny bitches that just has to learn to deal with it, and I don't care if this was directly caused by factors which my own generation created"
?

Reaction score
Hmmmm. It’s awesome that I have 2 daughter who have total disgust for almost all the people your talking about.

But I also teach them that they are you and have long life’s and have to have careers so they gotta learn to play the game…

My daughter has a teacher . 1/2 Asian and 1/2 American.. she has stop Asian hate plasters in xerox paper all over here room
I mean all over it’s ridiculous
IMG_3531.jpeg
This is just sick and you know what. Not o e liberal ducking teacher will make her take it down.
And if the school tried to she probably would have a discrimination case.

So this is what’s being pushed on our kids.

Not to mention the transgressed teacher that is a teacher at my wife’s school who looks like the dude from silence of the lambs..

He has a full 5oclock shadow and a size 1: it tries to walk In in high heals..

Off topic with op but still close.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
in other words... "the whole generation is a bunch of whiny bitches that just has to learn to deal with it, and I don't care if this was directly caused by factors which my own generation created"
?
can you not read? I don't care about generations really. I care about grown fucking adults acting like bitches.

I was very clear in what I said.

The fact that you are bitching about older generations puts you in the same camp as adults being whiny little bitches.

You're a grown man, own your shit for better or worse. Don't like what "older generations" did, then go do something that will actually make a difference to change the thing you dislike. Sure beats crying about it.

Reaction score
My daughter has a teacher . 1/2 Asian and 1/2 American.. she has stop Asian hate plasters in xerox paper all over here room
View attachment 45620
This is just sick and you know what. Not o e liberal ducking teacher will make her take it down.

Not to mention the transgressed teacher that is a teacher at my wife’s school who looks like the dude from silence of the lambs..

These "teachers" need to be beaten bloody by parents.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

I guess this is where we part ways again?
I literally DGAF; we can part ways if you want... it's no skin off my back. You can't blame older generations for everything, and if you don't like it then go do something to change it as best you can... you know, like an adult would try to do.

Just like a millennial to throw in one last whining post, and announcing they are leaving 😂

Reaction score
Hmmmm. It’s awesome that I have 2 daughter who have total disgust for almost all the people your talking about.

But I also teach them that they are you and have long life’s and have to have careers so they gotta learn to play the game…

View attachment 45620

What state are you in?
I'm guessing California, Washington, or Illinois.

Reaction score
?
I’ll tell you what. You make some good points. I believe in solutions and not excuses so to make this right, you come to PA here and I’ll be your daddy. Time to right the wrongs of my generation. 😜

Reaction score
So you think millennials and gen Z are entitled, limp wristed, pronoun toting, victimhood mentality having soy bois?

Well you’re right… but who do you think raised them?

So maybe before you go shitting on the youngest 2 generations, take a good long look in the mirror at the vastly superior generations that allowed the Xim/Xers to win the culture war.

I’m looking squarely at you, Boomers and Gen X. Take some responsibility for being the only generation to have it better than both their parents and children, and for creating to social media matrix/hellscape your kids are addicted to, respectively.

Sincerely,
A millennial that’s trying to clean up your fucking mess.

P.S An extra fuck you to boomers who let the feminists control the narrative.
I think this whole “gen _” talk thing is so uninteresting to me.

El Gringo

Reaction score

View attachment 45620

This proves it.

It’s not the parents

It’s indoctrination done by society to brainwash the population. A society controlled by politicians, celebrities and billionaires

New Threads