Minimum effective dose for NPP/Test cycle

Reaction score
My first cycle was 500mg/week Test E and it went pretty smoothly.

I'd like to gain more mass, so I think the next logical step up is Test/NPP for the second cycle.

Nandrolone seems to have more sides than Test, so I want to keep the dose low. Is 250mg/week Test + 250mg/week enough to produce results? Should the Test be higher than the Nandrolone? (Also, does it matter if I'm using Test E but Nandrolone P)?

I rarely used an AI on my Test cycle, but I see a lot of people recommend starting it from day 1 on Nandrolone. Is that a good idea? I have the same question about Cabergoline. My usual preference is to hold ancillaries in reserve until sides appear. Actually, if sides appear I would probably just abort the cycle.

I'm going to cruise after the cycle – I'm aware that it's difficult to PCT from 19 Nor.

Any glaring problems with this cycle? Anything I'm missing?

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I would start running P5P the same day as you start your nandrolone @ 100-200 mg/day and you should be able to shelf the caber. As far as one being higher than the other, you have to play around with the dosages a little bit yourself to see what work best for you.

Me personally, I didn't see anything off of 300/200 test/npp so I had to bump it up. But it may work well for you at those dosages.

As far as the esters you're running, it'll be fine. I have always run test C even when using other compounds with short esters.

AI usage/dosage should be determined by blood work OR if you notice BP creeping up or spicy nips, you could try using it then at a low dose. But blood work is always important. If you didn't need AI on test only, you most likely would not need it for test/nand.

How long is the cycle? What will your cruise dose be?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Nandrolone only aromatize at 20% the rate of testosterone, so if you rarely needed an AI on Test, it shouldn't be an issue here.

NPP should be an EOD injection frequency, or a MWF at minimum. Just making sure you are aware.

I've never run Test higher than a nandrolone, no issues. I've run it as high as 400/400 and my prolactin was fine. I'd still get some caber, just in case. It lasts awhile, so you can sell/trade it if you don't need it.

That's just me though. You're your own experiment. Just be prepared if things go south.

Reaction score
How long is the cycle? What will your cruise dose be?

8-12 weeks is what I read most places. Depends how it goes.

250mg/week, which is probably above "cruise". The pharmacies here carry Testoviron E 250 amps, so I just use those (125 E3.5 days).

They also carry Aveed/Nebido (Test undencanoate). I'd like to switch to those at some point, but I'm concerned about keeping levels stable. I need to do more research on that subject.

Reaction score
NPP should be an EOD injection frequency, or a MWF at minimum. Just making sure you are aware.

Yes, thank you. I was planning to do daily. Shallow IM has become my preferred injection method since I read about backfilling slin pins.

shackleford

Reaction score
They also carry Aveed/Nebido (Test undencanoate). I'd like to switch to those at some point, but I'm concerned about keeping levels stable. I need to do more research on that subject.
came across this, thought it might help.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
250mg/week, which is probably above "cruise". The pharmacies here carry Testoviron E 250 amps, so I just use those (125 E3.5 days).
It is above "TRT" but cruise is just whatever minimum dose you run year around, so 250 is absolutely a cruise dose if you don't go below that.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
came across this, thought it might help.
I agree with this, except you can actually go 14 days just fine. If you do every 14 days, then the peaks/troughs look just like if you were shooting cyp/enan every 3.5 days

Here's a screenshot... the big spike in the middle is a front load to get undecanoate to match the amount not test released by the enanthate ester. You'll see the peaks and troughs are close to identical between the two esters. 😁

Screenshot_20211208-092311.jpg

Jonjon

Reaction score
I dont get any sides from nandrolone. Nothing wrong with having some stuff on hand in case, but you should be fine.

I’d run the test at 500 and npp at 250 to start

I take 300mg p5p a day. I wouldn’t take caber personally

Reaction score
I dont get any sides from nandrolone. Nothing wrong with having some stuff on hand in case, but you should be fine.

I’d run the test at 500 and npp at 250 to start

I take 300mg p5p a day. I wouldn’t take caber personally

What is p5p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
What is p5p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I had to google that.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Test I have mostly run at TRT doses except while on a cycle.

NPP/Deca I have felt extremely mild benefits from as low as 40mg 3x a week, mostly in my joints. At 80mg 3x a week I get some strength increase.

Seems most beneficial to me when Test and NPP are roughly the same. 120mg NPP 3x a week + 125mg Test 3x a week. Probably everyone is different.

I take P-5-P and caber but the sides are just so shitty for me that it's not even worth it anymore. Switching to test and dbol only.

Reaction score
So far, so good, after a week. But one unexpected mental side:

Pretty much immediately after I started NPP I started having suspicions about my gf, which is something that never concerned me before. And it's really dumb, paranoid, highly improbable suspicions that would sound ridiculous if I asked about them.

I'm bringing it up because whenever I've read about this it's from someone taking Tren, not Nandrolone. Or is this a common issue with 19-Nors?

It could always be placebo effect, but I wasn't even aware it was a side.

Not a major problem, I'm just curious. My mood overall is better if anything.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Or it could just be a heightened sense of awareness… trust your senses!

Reaction score
I don’t really care if it’s true honestly. I’m more wondering if a lab would use tren in place of nandrolone, but they both seem fairly inexpensive.

It’s such a bizarrely specific mental effect - it’d be interesting to know the medical/chemical reason for the reaction.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I don’t really care if it’s true honestly. I’m more wondering if a lab would use tren in place of nandrolone, but they both seem fairly inexpensive.

It’s such a bizarrely specific mental effect - it’d be interesting to know the medical/chemical reason for the reaction.
Tren is much more expensive for the raw than nandrolone. I doubt anyone would use Tren in place of nandrolones... It just wouldn't make fiscal sense.

Reaction score

Pretty much immediately after I started NPP I started having suspicions about my gf, which is something that never concerned me before. And it's really dumb, paranoid, highly improbable suspicions that would sound ridiculous if I asked about them.

I'm bringing it up because whenever I've read about this it's from someone taking Tren, not Nandrolone. Or is this a common issue with 19-Nors?

I've never ran npp or deca, but anything I've ever read seems to point that some of the mental sides from nandrolone are very similar to those of tren.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I get the same mental sides from nand and tren. MENT alleviated all mental sides from both of the them though

Reaction score

I get alot of mental sides from deca. I don't like it

New Threads