Mission accomplished here at UGBB

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I have not been around very long, the time I have been here has been nothing but great support and good guys who are more than willing to help when asked! Thanks everyone!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to still be part of this great forum. Thanks admin and tech support of seeing things through!

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This board and ID, are the only two I frequent. Thank you Mugzy for keeping them alive. I’m not one who writes everyday but I do try and read everyday. I’ve learned so much from many great people here. Thank you everyone. And special thanks to SFGiants for bringing me here!

eeyore

Reaction score
Love this place. I don't post much but I've learned alot from the people here.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alot of the guys here have been around the board since 2011/2012ish when it started. Honestly I had to get away from this place for awhile because it was so damn negative and certain people wanted to overstep their roles on the board. Always seem to find myself coming back here to the place where a lot of us started at. With that being said to everyone here at UG stop being offended bitches and get along

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Love this forum. I don't post as often as I would like to, as things have been busy. I try to check the board throughout the day and see what's going on. Tons of knowledge here, and some genuinely inspiring guys (and gals). Several people stand out but everyone has contributed in some way. I look forward to seeing the board grow and progress. Glad to be along for the ride.

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did I miss something?

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I agree and glad it's back to itself. It's good be be home!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve been heads down focusing on training... and things become great again? Luckily I don’t believe in coincidences!

Glad things are good, this place has always been unique and the people here really helped me turn my life around.

Reactions: Jin

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Great idea, I'm all for making the UG more friendly

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I'm glad I happened to stumble upon this forum and I'm happy to be a part of the community!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy to be an S. I. ALUMNI.... will always call this board home, even when i venture out and about onto the vast interwebz, and even if i do, ill always be back, as far as i know ive never caused any issues, if i have i apologize and ask u to bring it to my attention. As we should with all members in a non hostile way, unless they are on tren then we shall press their buttons muhahahah

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I haven’t been active much the past couple years. The honest reason is I landed an awesome job that I love and I’m so busy during the day I usually forget I even have a phone.
At the last job I was bored all the time and constantly checking the board to see what I could fight with Zeigler about lol

i appreciate all of you guys. Definitely had a big impact on my lifting.

Roll Tide!!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Mugzy, you have my full support. This board means too much to me/most of us to let it be ruined or tarnished. I can personally say I miss POB and hope he comes back some day (in whatever form he chooses), but I promise to do my part to make UG great again. You have my word.

New Threads