Most peptides we use now a schedule 2 drug

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Reading that list the FDA is out of control

buck

Reaction score
When i don't like what the FDA is doing i write my congressmen. On occasion it has been shown to be effective. Such as when the FDA wanted to ban kratom and many wrote into the FDA and their congress men. Politicians do not like to see blocks of voters getting irritated with them as they could lose to many votes. And the FDA does not like to see it's budge cut.

Reaction score
It's a joke. The government is in spending-mode and FDA is trying to cash in. The list is ridiculous but it was crafted by the FDA with a plan in mind.

OK I admit maybe conspiracy theory.

Reaction score
Can one of you smarter folks sum up what this means for like BPC-157 for example?

I think FDA can outlaw all they want, but like anabolics, will probably still be found in UGL sites, etc?

Reaction score
Can one of you smarter folks sum up what this means for like BPC-157 for example?

I think FDA can outlaw all they want, but like anabolics, will probably still be found in UGL sites, etc?
You’ll still be able to get it for Research purposes and of course from UGLs. This only affects clinics that use compounding pharmacies. The FDA is just cracking down since most of this stuff was never approved for use.

Reaction score
You’ll still be able to get it for Research purposes and of course from UGLs. This only affects clinics that use compounding pharmacies. The FDA is just cracking down since most of this stuff was never approved for use.
Thx BBBG!!

buck

Reaction score
It will always be available underground if there is a market for it just like all other things. But the price would go up i would think. Depending on what they are reclassified to then research purposes would be more difficult at best. To get a hold off. Most drugs the average guy can't order online for research like those things are now. And i am sure that would change, or they wouldn't reclassify them.

New Threads