Muscle Egg

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Ive decided to give MuscleEgg pasteurized liquid egg whites a go and ordered some original and chocolate flavored. Have heard good things and will be posting a review.

But would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has used it, including how they consume it (drinking it...with what?)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wondering the same.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use it, I like it! DRINK IT LIKE A MAN!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does the pasteurization change the egg at all ??? I haven't been able to eat eggs lately.....weird i know.....anyone know if that matters for the egg supps?

Reaction score
What do you mean you haven't been able to eat eggs lately? You just don't want to or you actually can't eat them for some reason? The pasteurization shouldn't change the nutrition profile, so I would think the egg would basically be the same.

Does the pasteurization change the egg at all ??? I haven't been able to eat eggs lately.....weird i know.....anyone know if that matters for the egg supps?

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been getting sick as hell the last few months...alll of a sudden....like severe cramping...even vomiting

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
worse if its more raw...never had that problem until as of late...

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanna know what the texture is like with the muscle egg, is it still like a raw egg in texture or is the sliminess better???

pirovoliko

Reaction score
my understanding is its better in taste and texture than raw

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to a review broskie. Was thinking about purchasing aswell.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
gimme about a week. just ordered yesterday...will post soon....bt i know a guy who drinks it all day long...LOL

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gimme about a week. just ordered yesterday...will post soon....bt i know a guy who drinks it all day long...LOL

Yeah man, I am interested in seeing how you like them. I have been thinking about ordering them too. Another form of protein into the mix is always worth considering. I did hear good things about them.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any difference in this product versus liquid egg / egg whites available at the market?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any difference in this product versus liquid egg / egg whites available at the market?

Yeah... Flavors. Comes in chocolate, caramel etc... I think it might be cheaper too, but do the math.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Its about the same POB (depending on whatr you pay for eggs). A half gallon is 7 dozen eggs and costs $16-17 depending on quantity (cheaper if you buy gallons).. but save the trouble of separating the whites and the mess involved, not to mention not a good idea to drink raw whites as they are not pasteurized

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldn't wait, I had to order some today.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing you just chug the flavored ones.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so do they also come in the handy drinkable ones like they show on the site or just the juggs? ive always wanted to try those too, but eggs will make me sick if they are not cooked really well!, not sure why but they do!

popey:

i had the same issue with chicken, eggs, peanut butter, and canned chicken for a few years could not eat any of that stuff because i had just burned out on it all and turned to red meat and it was oh so glorious!1 but after a few years of not being able to consume this stuff, im back and it all tasts great again...

might want to just give ur body a break for a while from eggs and stuff that suddenly makes u feel like crap, body adapts fast, so maybe a break and supplementing some other form of protein instead of eggs will do it for u for a bit?

New Threads