My Calcium Score Experience

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have to start cardio for my well being... My BP was 120/70 last cut on tren/test/masteron. Not even 10 minutes of cardio done 🤣

But I still believe a bit of cardio is beneficial 100%

7 days a week tho? You mad bro?
ya but what do u look like is the question?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If you read the studies on it, exercise actually does very little to lower BP. Its largely genetic or bodyfat related.

Reaction score
If you read the studies on it, exercise actually does very little to lower BP. Its largely genetic or bodyfat related.
Yeah I believe cardio still is very beneficial for the cardio respiratory system. for the BP only marginally

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
For everyone telling me my blood pressure is low, not just BB... well I'm pretty ideal/optimal with my 100/70. 😂

View attachment 16668
Blood pressure guidelines and hypertension definitions seem to change every few years but 100/70 puts you in the extremely good range regardless.

lemme guess: not married and no kids?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Blood pressure guidelines and hypertension definitions seem to change every few years but 100/70 puts you in the extremely good range regardless.

lemme guess: not married and no kids?
Haha, winner winner chicken dinner 😂

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
ive been doing cardio since im a kid and my bp is always 120s even on aas
Look at your dad his heart health as he aged will mirror yours. Cardio "helps" but genetics rules them all.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
When I had mine done (calcium score) a few years back, I scored sort of high (400). The stuff was spread out in different area's so it adds up. So with that number they sent me for stress-echo, nuclear-stress, etc. (They can see everything). Once I got all the results I was cleared as being "excellent heart health" even with the calcium. Doc said mine is probably from the statins doing their job, calcifying the plaque. It coats it and prevents rupture. All my arteries, chambers, vessels clear, 65% ejection fraction (which I though was bad, thinking it needed to be 100) they said 65% is tops for my age. So Im glad I got it all done, as the family history is indeed bad for heart. (Fathers side). Mothers side is fine and they all live old. Doc gave me this chart and said its where I am. (Highlighted). Since then I have quit drinking booze and upped the cardio game for heart health.

Attachments

• calcium-chart.JPG
    calcium-chart.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 3

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Look at your dad his heart health as he aged will mirror yours. Cardio "helps" but genetics rules them all.
Many times yes, but of course not always.
My dad died at age 47 from heart disease, and Im going on 56 so luckily I didnt mirror that.
I do know what you mean though, genetics are everything. Hoping I got most of my Ma's side (genetics) as they all lived pretty old (90, etc). My father was 1 of 12 kids. 8 of them died before 50, 2 more before age 60, and last 2 into their late 70's. Everything from cancer, beetus, heart, etc. Their family worked pretty hard at being unhealthy too (smoking, drinking, etc) like maniacs...

New Threads