My Dating Log

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
Wait ,, wait ,, hold up. This girls shown she can be manipulative, demanding , thinks of her needs first and is willing to put you in uncomfortable situations and now you are going to take her some where and put a gun in her hand ?
I can see how this is going to end up already ...
46xc5t.jpg

Reaction score
She said she has shot clays at a range. We are going to see.

She's probably not going to shoot much anyway.
She's only coming along because she made you sit through face time board games shit and feels she needs to.

She might very well have herself a blast.

But either way, just try to help her have fun and it's going to pay off.

And enjoy yourself too. You're a fun guy.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Its just fractured ribs unless a segment becomes detached from the chest wall which is a flail chest
Paging @MuscleMedicineMD for proper English medical terminology of fractured ribs?
actually I would say as an example: "fracture of the Left 9th rib, proximal to.." to tell another MD
if it's the actual distal 1/3 of certain ribs I would say "costal cartilage"
there are a lot of special facts about the ribs that I wont bore anyone with...
Lol you mean the "not a doctor" mmmd
(for those that dont know this it the 100x, nearly every post I used to make..him and this delusional fat guy, the 5% of Losers like Flyingpursesnatcher here, who graduated from nowhere, knowns little, has little, is little!)

When I 1st joined I wondered: why there were no MDs posting among 30-40K members?
when I 1st joined, SNAKE said to me: 'I'd hate to get my hopes up about you, bc guys like you dont last"
...I was thinking, "Huh? Ive never quit at anything, why wouldnt I stay here for good??"
NOW IT IS OBVIOUS to me..

FLYING Purse Snatcher with NO MUSCLE: completely and totally Jealous..
There is not a single person who would listen to a word you said if they saw you IN THE GYM bc you have No PHYSIQUE, there's nothing there! fact! it was hysterical LOLOLOL when I saw your training video here about 6mo ago, you were training Triceps, ONLY problem was, you had NO Tricep muscle..
.after ALLL the shit talk you do to me!! YOU were smaller than I was when I was 19yo! but even then, i would crush you on stage bc you have no size, no muscle AND no shape!

Flyingpursesnatcher deadlifting.. (your legs, abs, arms... wow.. how much do you charge for Coaching?)

bathroom front_LI small (5)300x243.jpg
AUG. 2021; 267lbs; training 1 YEAR (after >13+yrs off for my medical career) this picture is almost embarrassing to me now 5mo later. Arms 21'' here:/ newest pics/videos on @IG

IMG_0435(5)_LI.jpg me match 4(1)_LI.jpg
Question: Members, which Licensing exam do you think Im preparing for, the United States Medical Licensing exam (where I scored top 3% of all US Doctors) ORRR.. The TRUCK Driving Licensing exam of NJ, as Flyingnomoney would have you believe????

Flyingnomoneyinhickland: (forget about me schooling you in anything Medical and everything science related and probably everything else on earth)

I CAN Destroy you in anything just BBing related. Yes, happy to show you how much stronger I am too. Find me on my brand new @IG buddy..Just for BBing stuff. Its rare I come here anymore, enjoy!

MuscleMedicine, MD

Last edited:

Kraken

Reaction score
You reckon the needy stuff will subside as the relationship progresses?

I personally think in the beginning everyone tends to be more needy.
I have no crystal ball but it could go either way. In time she might gain confidence in the relationship and some trust. It's still just 8 weeks. But if she keeps it up she'll drive @nissan11 away, and that will make her more needy toward the next guy...

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Another update and summary:
I haven't seen Denice since Jan 1. She started to feel sick last sunday. She is vaccinated but no booster. She has been very sick all week. She tested negative for covid and strep on Tuesday. On Frday, 2 days ago, her roomate said she couldn't taste or smell. They both got tested again and both are positive for covid.
Neither got their boosters. I do have my booster which is why I think I didn't get sick, or at least show symptoms.
She is still sick today. Im not sure when I am going to feel like it is safe to see her again.
Just wear a condom and an N95 mask, you should be fine.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
But why? I mean why ppl think this is the only way?

I never have done for the 99% of my time anything that I didn't want to do.

Just say: no! I'm not gonna do this fucking useless annoying motherfucking shit. You have a problem with that? Good, get the fuck out of here.

You know what happens most of the time, they get mad but they get wet, because fuck yeah a man that can stand his ground and tell you to fuck off... Wow! Fuck me now please daddy.

Shit ok you don't have to be unreasonable, but all the shit this men do for a BJ and some sex are srsly out of the fucking mind in my opinion.
Great point. If I want great sex, I act like an asshole, then get into an argument with my wife, then simply wait 24 hours.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
She cancelled. She says she feels really tired and run down from covid. I was supposed to go see her after work last night but she said she was too tired and cancelled that too

• Wow
Reactions: DF

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
She cancelled. She says she feels really tired and run down from covid. I was supposed to go see her after work last night but she said she was too tired and cancelled that too
Understandable, but funny at the same time given she "had a talk" with you about not making time for her.

Hope she feels better.

Reactions: DF

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
Just now.
I dont have any sympathy for her. She has no regrets about getting covid from a party but can't handle not seeing me for 2 weeks
41834f188197f4658e22d211517359b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit she can always stop putting herself first and actually try.... Seems like she is the one who wants u to do everything for her yet not even try when she can come and see u...