My Dating Log

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I might need to get my mentally old ass to hop on to these apps eventually. I'm still old school when it comes to dating (see a girl in the real world I like, make the signals, if I get it back, then I move) but these things obviously make it easier with a wider set of options. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing for me tbh (I'm not Bundy, but not a million miles away either).

Question: are they all the same or are certain apps more for hook ups vs relationships? Like the question, debate, etc stuff is all new info to me.
I'm with you Zilla. The hunt is better than the prey. I wonder if girls still react to a strangers advances. Or are they only comfortable with sleeping with those that they can learn about through social media?

weightlossburn

Reaction score
It’s good that the girl with the kid you didn’t sleep with and then tell her that shit that would of looked bad so don’t beat your self up for that not like you made her fall in love have her false hope then ditched her you seem like an honest guy that’s good.

I always told myself I didn’t want a woman with kids then I met my wife she was beautiful had a good job took care of her kids with out help from the father and always left dates early to go home to the kids. Not to mention took an accident charge when I was drunk with a suspended license and crashed into a bus stop lol when the cops came sand asked who was driving right when I was stepping up to say me she stepped in front of me and said I was right there she had me never had anyone stick up for me or take blame i was always the one taking blame and getting in trouble.

As long as you know what you want your honest eventually you will find the right one your doing the right thing which is keep trying never good to grab the first one just to have a relationship. You might get screwed a few times being honest and a good guy but fuck the person that does that keep trucking keep dating and you will find what your looking for.

Plus these apps these days make shit so much easier from what I see from people at work so be glad that lots of time and money is Saved going out looking getting hooked up by friends etc… I got lucky mine showed up to my house lmao but good luck bro you got this shit. View attachment 14427
That's real nice of your wife. To clarify, she took the blame for the car accident?

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I'm not saying that. I am talking about the fun of walking up to a women and asking her out face to face.

It doesn't mean they are the right one or even suitable. It is just the rush of walking up to her and taking the rejection face to face vs having an app to protect your ego lol.

I was just saying that these apps seem easier since you don't have to walk up to a random women. You actually get to get some info(even if it's a lie lol) upfront and select from several women like a buffet.

Outside of a brothel, I don't know of any face to face experience that allows you to pick from a list.

I like the idea.👍

Oh and where would I meet women?

Walmart, the gym, a gas station once, buying a pair of shoes. If I saw something I liked, I just went for it.

I don't do bars.
Libraries, malls, super markets. You get that same feeling like before going on a roller coaster. That adrenaline rush in itself was worth the hunt.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I fuckin knew it.
bcc90bd5f7259db830f8e5071b475f37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That response just killed the boner I was getting from Angry Angela's profile.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
The girl who agreed to go on the date with has started the cold ghost. No contact from her since yesterday afternoon. I'm sure she is done.
Another girl messaged me on bumble last night and we seemed to hit it off with a few hours of messaging. She is also ghosting me today.
I'm back to the drawing board.

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The girl who agreed to go on the date with has started the cold ghost. No contact from her since yesterday afternoon. I'm sure she is done.
Another girl messaged me on bumble last night and we seemed to hit it off with a few hours of messaging. She is also ghosting me today.

Ummmmm, it's been half a day for both. Maybe they're just busy. 🤣🤣🤣

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
You sure you're not giving off a needy stalker vibe?
I think I hide my stalker tendencies very well.
I gotta find a girl to take to a Halloween party on the 30th. It's almost crunch time.

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
Here is my 2 cents worth of advise when it comes to finding love,
Real love seems to find you when your not actively searching for it, as opposed to looking everywhere.

When I met my wife I was basically a mental mess lol, I was screwing a different skank every other night looking for the right one and was just hitting rock bottom.

I started a new job and wound up having my now wife being the one to train me on the machine I was to run, after a few nights of working together we started talking about things in our personal lives which lead to a first date.

Flash forward 1 month later, we were married lol That is NOT a typo, we met and were married all in one month.
25 years later she is still the love of my life, and I would not trade her for anything. She is the most supportive person in my life and always has been.

I'm a believer that love finds you, not the other way around.

lifter6973

Reaction score
I didn't read through all of this but my advice is skip the dating apps, especially something like Tinder.
Best thing for you to do is get involved with a larger church in your area and join some of the groups and clubs. You will meet a lot of people around you and single women.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't read through all of this but my advice is skip the dating apps, especially something like Tinder.
Best thing for you to do is get involved with a larger church in your area and join some of the groups and clubs. You will meet a lot of people around you and single women.
I don't plan to start attending church again.

I'm 34. I'm expanding my age preference on the apps from currently 28-38 to 28-48.

Sityslicker1

Reaction score

Hours of messaging. This might scare me too. Your way too available. Tone it down and be playful with messages. All that serious talk can wait for the actually date.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
We are adults. Everyone is busy.

No one's that busy that they can't take 5mins to reply on their phone....it's a b/s excuse

Plus if someone is talking to you on these apps that's truly interested in you...they don't just forget you

Temporary boredom mixed with excitement of just being in the moment

Reactions: DF

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
No one's that busy that they can't take 5mins to reply on their phone....it's a b/s excuse

Plus if someone is talking to you on these apps that's truly interested in you...they don't just forget you

Temporary boredom mixed with excitement of just being in the moment
This ^^^^^

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
Hours of messaging. This might scare me too. Your way too available. Tone it down and be playful with messages. All that serious talk can wait for the actually date.
Maybe I should have been more clear.
By hours of messaging I mean 4 hours in which one message was exchanged every 30 min to 1 hr. I never respond quicker than the girl does.

Latest posts