My Dating Log

dted23

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
it's ok bro, you're gay. don't come out of one closet only to go into another. meet your next boyfriend :ROFLMAO:

03923d07928253d3601cf1be6efe133e.jpg
;)
No, I’m saying “for Nissan, as a straight man”, not me.

That said, I consider myself far more empathetic to straight men than gay men still. It’s 3 months vs 29 years of thinking.

I’ll mention that in my own thread.

Kraken

Reaction score
Proud of you for being open-minded, but she asked about a finger, a dildo is a very different story. As a straight man, a dildo is probably much further down the list than a finger would be.

If it’s dildo thick and not a woman’s finger, you would likely want more than lube. You’d want poppers, inhalants that loosen smooth muscle.

Hm, you seems pretty knowledgeable about how that works, I think...

Kraken

Reaction score
As soon as I got to her place we watched the movie elf with her roommate. It was kind of weird and not what I was expecting.

Elf? Is the roommate (1) female and (2) cute? If so, get her to join...

TomJ

Reaction score
TO BE CLEAR: I never asked to be associated with a dildo. LOL.

Proud of you for being open-minded, but she asked about a finger, a dildo is a very different story. As a straight man, a dildo is probably much further down the list than a finger would be.

If it’s dildo thick and not a woman’s finger, you would likely want more than lube. You’d want poppers, inhalants that loosen smooth muscle.

Either way, glad it worked out, don’t be nervous or afraid. Seems fairly vanilla and you both had a good time.

But lol, I don’t want to be even slightly on your mind during “play time”. Lol
Just think of it this way.

Even while he's plowing his chick. He's thinking of gay men instead.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As soon as I got to her place we watched the movie elf with her roommate. It was kind of weird and not what I was expecting.

After the movie we went to her room. She turned out the lights but her laptop screen was on, illuminating the room enough for me to make out the outline of objects. We got in bed and started kissing. We kissed and touched for a few minutes and started fucking. I was nervous as hell. I couldn't stop thinking about the finger and my head wasn't in the game. I could tell she wasn't as in to it as she has been in the past.
After a couple of positions I ended up back on top of her. I lifted my upper body up and noticed her left hand reaching over to the night stand beside the bed. She slid the top drawer open and reached her hand in.
At this moment Im pretending to have my eyes closed but actually squinting and looking hard as fuck in to that drawer but can only see darkness. Im scared as fuck.
She digs around in the drawer abd I hear noises. She withdraws her hand and slowly pulls out a big pink 2 headed dildo vibrator thing. It looks like a stick with a golf club head on each end.
I start imagining one end of this thing in my ass and start thinking about dted23. He said if its lubed it will be fine and Im trying to be open minded.
Well, she doesnt touch the lube and puts her arm beside me on the bed, next to my ass, where I cant see it. Im trying not to think about this dry baseball bat going in my butt when I feel her turn it on. Its vibrating against my right ass cheek. I feel like Im about to start crying when she pulls it back to her and uses the vibrator for herself while we bang. It was actually really hot seeing her pleasure herself and I could feel the vibration while I fucked her.
So, to get to the point, there was no butt sex tonight and she had another very emotional orgasm. It was a good night.
But, the dark thoughts of my anus are still looming heavy in my mind. She is spending the night at my place for the first time tomorrow night...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Just remember its 1 slip up for her to slip it in ....get the doubler so u can bang her in both holes, damn u found s fun freak....i need a side piece that wants the doubler...only i dont want anything near my cry hole...

FlyingPapaya

Elite
Reaction score
I can't wait for him to tell us she wants to start an onlyfans and peg him.

weightlossburn

Reaction score

After the movie we went to her room. She turned out the lights but her laptop screen was on, illuminating the room enough for me to make out the outline of objects. We got in bed and started kissing. We kissed and touched for a few minutes and started fucking. I was nervous as hell. I couldn't stop thinking about the finger and my head wasn't in the game. I could tell she wasn't as in to it as she has been in the past.
After a couple of positions I ended up back on top of her. I lifted my upper body up and noticed her left hand reaching over to the night stand beside the bed. She slid the top drawer open and reached her hand in.
At this moment Im pretending to have my eyes closed but actually squinting and looking hard as fuck in to that drawer but can only see darkness. Im scared as fuck.
She digs around in the drawer abd I hear noises. She withdraws her hand and slowly pulls out a big pink 2 headed dildo vibrator thing. It looks like a stick with a golf club head on each end.
I start imagining one end of this thing in my ass and start thinking about dted23. He said if its lubed it will be fine and Im trying to be open minded.
Well, she doesnt touch the lube and puts her arm beside me on the bed, next to my ass, where I cant see it. Im trying not to think about this dry baseball bat going in my butt when I feel her turn it on. Its vibrating against my right ass cheek. I feel like Im about to start crying when she pulls it back to her and uses the vibrator for herself while we bang. It was actually really hot seeing her pleasure herself and I could feel the vibration while I fucked her.
So, to get to the point, there was no butt sex tonight and she had another very emotional orgasm. It was a good night.
But, the dark thoughts of my anus are still looming heavy in my mind. She is spending the night at my place for the first time tomorrow night...

I'm sorry, haven't been as active recently. Just for my own clarification, she gets off on sticking things in your ass? Is sandbags still in the picture? Maybe you can reach out to her and apologize for not reaching out much. Say you thought you were in love with someone else before she started sneaking things in your ass.

Kraken

Reaction score
Because it's good to have both stimulation actually. Many women can't even have orgasm just with penetration, so they use toys or hands to stimulate the clitoris. Is very normal.

Yeah I know, but it seems this is something new for her to do.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but it seems this is something new for her to do.
well she already said she faked one to begin with......so there's that.......hmmmmm...shit get the double and do a double pen on her with the vibro hitting that cliteous maxemus....

Kraken

Reaction score
well she already said she faked one to begin with......so there's that.......hmmmmm...shit get the double and do a double pen on her with the vibro hitting that cliteous maxemus....
Or grab the double ended toy and get the roommate involved...

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
She stayed at my house friday night but no anal stuff. We had sex, she orgasmed and cried again. That might be a regular thing for a while? I'm not sure, but it definitely doesn't bother me. I appreciate the emotion.
Unfortunately because of her work and bible study schedule we will not be able to see each other until probably next Sunday. :/
I am going to buy some lube this week to keep at my house.

New Threads