My Dating Log

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how did you respond to that?
I said 'sometimes right before bed I like to scroll insta'. She said "mmmmmmhmmmmm" as she walked to the kitchen and started putting dishes in the dishwasher.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

shackleford

Reaction score
I said 'sometimes right before bed I like to scroll insta'. She said "mmmmmmhmmmmm" as she walked to the kitchen and started putting dishes in the dishwasher.

nip it in the bud or cut your loss.

Reaction score

I havent commented yet here, but thats a big red flag... she is pushing the boundaries a little to see how far she can go with it... stop it in its tracks or run.

Reaction score

You blew it. Good job
Instead of telling her: so what?
She is gonna walk all over you so badly oh mannnnnn this show is gonna be fucking great

shackleford

Reaction score

has she made you delete your dating app account yet?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Last night she had bible study for a couple hours. I told her I was going to bed before she got done. At 8:30 I sent her a text that said goodnight. About 10 min later she sent me a text that also said goodnight. I went to sleep.
This morning I woke up and saw she had called around 9:00. I sent her a text that said "hey".
This seems like 'a lot'.
dec674b4df45dfbe35f7092a8ecb4570.jpg

Also. 2 nights ago, as soon as I got to her house, in front of her roommate she said "when we were on the phone last night you said you were going to close to your eyes but I saw you were on instagram for a few minutes after that. I thought you were closing your eyes?"
She tried to make it sound like she was half kidding but because she brought it up immediately I can tell she was serious.

IMO, start putting some distance between you two. Not necessarily to end it, but it seems to me she's controlling type. The distance will show her she needs to chill a little, but also give you an easier way out if you decide you need to bail.

A little jealousy is cute, but online stalking and then asking you why you weren't asleep when you said you would be.... woooooooo... personally I would start running the other way as soon as a girl does that. There are other sane women out there; no need to have blinders on and think she's the only one for you.

Good luck.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Really, who get's that clingy right away. Perhaps she is a hopelessly romantic person and wants to make whatever workout with the first person she wants to connect with. Just follow your heart @nissan11; love should never be a condition as to what one is thinking of continuously, or at least someone should never have to ask if she is in someone's thoughts or on someone's mind/concern.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Really, who get's that clingy right away. Perhaps she is a hopelessly romantic person and wants to make whatever workout with the first person she wants to connect with. Just follow your heart @nissan11; love should never be a condition as to what one is thinking of continuously, or at least someone should never have to ask if she is in someone's thoughts or on someone's mind/concern.
That behavior has a name.

love-bombing-Google-Search.png

Reaction score

@nissan11 I'm going to give you some different advice here.

Don't sweat it. Women are territorial, very emotionally unstable and otherwise just plain nuts. You hung up and said you were tired. But then you were caught fucking around on the phone. So she figures you just didn't want to talk to her anymore. Which is probably the truth anyway.

If she's been fucking you regularly, she's going to keep up with the territory she's been marking. Just be honest, like you did and don't worry about it.

I don't understand all y'all here tripping out over a bitch being a little crazy. Especially a twenty's something bitch.

I wouldn't be concerned about it myself @nissan11

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Don't sweat it. Women are territorial, very emotionally unstable and otherwise just plain nuts. You hung up and said you were tired. But then you were caught fucking around on the phone. So she figures you just didn't want to talk to her anymore. Which is probably the truth anyway.

If she's been fucking you regularly, she's going to keep up with the territory she's been marking. Just be honest, like you did and don't worry about it.

I don't understand all y'all here tripping out over a bitch being a little crazy. Especially a twenty's something bitch.

My experience is that it never stops... and I just don't have the energy for that high maintenance care. I also wouldn't wish that on anyone... been there, done that, lived it, and I never found it fun or cute.

Everyone has a different tolerance level I suppose.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
My experience is that it never stops... and I just don't have the energy for that high maintenance care. I also wouldn't wish that on anyone... been there, done that, lived it, and I never found it fun or cute.

...and everyone has different motives for being in a relationship.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score

Next time ask her that as she's eating a bag of chips on the couch. If she dumps them out on the couch, she's cool wit it. If she throws the bag of chips at you, just grab and open the bag and take a chip out and eat it. LOL - none of that is s'posed to make any sense...I just wanna see you smile....LAUGH bro, don't worry.

shackleford

Reaction score

i can only go off my own past experiences. this shit doesnt get better, it gets worse. in my opinion its drama thats best eliminated from my life. But, looking back, i wouldnt have listened to me anyway and had to figure it out myself, a few times. Im older now and maybe smarter, but thats doubtful, probably just a lower tolerance for bullshit.

Dont get me wrong, everyone has some insecurities, but this is petty shit, especially when @nissan11 hasnt given her a reason to question him.

edit. ok, im done sticking my nose into this business lol. good luck nissan. i'll be reading with interest 👍

Kraken

Reaction score
Last night she had bible study for a couple hours. I told her I was going to bed before she got done. At 8:30 I sent her a text that said goodnight. About 10 min later she sent me a text that also said goodnight. I went to sleep.
This morning I woke up and saw she had called around 9:00. I sent her a text that said "hey".
This seems like 'a lot'.
dec674b4df45dfbe35f7092a8ecb4570.jpg

So she constructs this entire script in her head about how you will act and how she will respond and then is disappointed when you don't perform her script. No doubt she blames you, not her own unrealistic expectations of you being able to read her mind. She needs to realize that there was no reason for you to suspect something was wrong and your response made perfect sense, especially if it's not the first time.

My (now ex gf) needed me to send her something, which (full disclosure) I offered to do, and did not mind. I was rushed, so I put it into a box, made a special trip to the UPS store to ship it so she would get it on time, and when she got it, she complained that there was nothing in the box but the item she needed. She was expecting a card or note or something else I guess, but no "thank you so much for making that special trip that was out of your way to get this to me on time" or anything like that. Just a comment that there was nothing else in the box.

I agree with the guys who say it will get worse. I would say run, but if you have a lot invested in this relationship it's worth a conversation. If not, run.

Kraken

Reaction score
Reaction score

Naw you're right, it's drama for sure.
But, as a man that's been through it, I can honestly say it will stop eventually.

They're really only crazy for about the first 20 years or so of being together.

After that it's all good

New Threads