My next bulk cycle - looking for feedback

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here, nice to meet you!

So some info about myself for context -

Age 34, 6'2, 200 pounds. 20 years of lifting experience, mostly a mix of BB and PL. I've done many cycles over the years but did take about a 8 year break from doing any gear, ironically I hit PR's while "natural" that I never thought possible. My current goals are all around my physique, strength is definitely desired and nice but not my main goal. Keeping my joints healthy and looking great are my goals. I've been 240 pounds fairly lean and do not want that either, I think the goal is to hit 220 and maintain while continuing to gain muscle/lose fat.

I was pretty good at the start of COVID but got a little lazy up near the holidays and stopped lifting, I got "fat" for sure. Natural test levels were shit. Decided in Dec to start lifting again.

Started my cycle March 29th of this year.

Currently on TRT (got on in May '21) - 120mg week (not what I am actually taking)

Currently taking -

500mg Test every 3.5d - 20 weeks
200mg Masteron every 3.5d - 20 weeks
50mg Anavar - 7 weeks
BPC 157 - 20 units ED - 2 months
Tudca - 500 MG day
BCAA's, Protein, Glucosamine, Glutamine ED

I have HCG and Arimidex but not currently using those, I have been seeing fantastic gains on this cycle and started with just 400mg test and 150mg Masteron. I barely have any sides at all, my BP has been a tad high a few times but only in Hyperextension L1 once, and at 151/73. I have very minimal acne and sometimes none at all, and my sleep quality has increased since pinning in my quads, it's been way better (wasn't sleeping for shit for a while). Libido is great, mood is good, Masteron has me feeling NICE. I love Masteron haha

I'm pretty lean right now and liking how I am looking, I am extremely disciplined on my diet and sleep to a point it annoys my gf. I'd like to bulk cleanly, slowly and consistently over this next cycle. Quality muscle I will keep...

Here is what I am thinking for a 24 week cycle -

Bulk -

Test Cyp 600mg week x20 weeks
Dbol 25-50mg week for first 4 weeks
Primo 200mg week x16 weeks
Deca 300mg week x16 weeks

Drop Test to 500mg week last x4 weeks
Add Masteron 250mg week last x8 weeks
Add Anavar 50mg ED for last 6 weeks

Thoughts?

Thanks!

supreme666leader

Reaction score
sounds cool because im planning something very similar except no primo no masteron, and was thinking of anadrol to start or maybe a mix of anadrol/dbol and an anavar finisher so excited to see some responses too, how come drop test for last 4 weeks?

Reaction score
It just fits better with the current supply of test, nothing outside that.

I really want to see the effects of the primo, I think it will be good as an AI like Masteron.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
ok i understand, i looked into primo its just very expensive thats why im not gonna try that anytime soon.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
i use test-c because thats what was given to me and i only have to inject twice a week, really dont want to inject more than that and it has worked great, doing 500mg but might bump to 600mg next cycle 300 deca seems perfect i heard 2:1 test deca is good to keep your dick from dying.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
i use test-c because thats what was given to me and i only have to inject twice a week, really dont want to inject more than that and it has worked great, doing 500mg but might bump to 600mg next cycle 300 deca seems perfect i heard 2:1 test deca is good to keep your dick from dying.

Ratios are bro science. Forget them.

I’ve run a gram of Deca on 200 test. Anecdotal? Maybe, but so are most cases of “Deca dick”.

You guys worry so much about whether your cocks are going to work that if you don’t have a mega hard boner each and every time you **** that alarm bells go off and all of a sudden you’ve developed DECA DICK. :32 (13):

MrBafner

Reaction score
Cycle looks insanely nice, really would love to try primobolan, have plenty of primoteston .. have to laugh at Jins response.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Cycle looks pretty good to me. If anything id up the deca a little to maybe 400-500mg.

Ive ran deca solo and never got deca dick, i think its a myth that its the deca alone that causes ED problems

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I'm starting my cycle tomorrow guys, I actually ended up getting prescribed Deca from my doctor so I will be running pharma test/deca with all my UG stuff. I ended up getting an extra bottle of primo and was thinking about upping to 300mg a week. And was toying with 450mg week of deca vs the 300. Thoughts?

Reaction score
I'm starting my cycle tomorrow guys, I actually ended up getting prescribed Deca from my doctor so I will be running pharma test/deca with all my UG stuff. I ended up getting an extra bottle of primo and was thinking about upping to 300mg a week. And was toying with 450mg week of deca vs the 300. Thoughts?
how the fuck did you swing a deca script, my doc wouldnt give me test so i had to go ugl and self medicate. According to her 280 test is "normal" for 23 years old.

Reaction score
necro thread.

any trt/hrt/wellness clinic will prescribe it to you.
Local clinic gave me clomid and tried to charge me 600$. I said thank you, no :) I'd prob need to go a few hours to a larger city to try my luck at a legit script. Nbd, i have enough test for years so I'm not sweating. Wouldbe nice to have had insurance cover it though

Reaction score
It's all telemedicine. UPS to your door. Forgive me for presuming you are in US.

Search this forum for companies to interview.
Assumed correctly. Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a look over :)

New Threads