My Wife Questions

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
No. Most doctors are just incompetent morons. I have a buddy going through the same shit. His total T is 223 and a urologist is insisting on cream. I told him to look elsewhere
You are aware that doctors special in different areas of medicine, right? For family practice doctors (general practitioners), hormone replacement isn't in their wheelhouse. If you have an electrical problem and you call a plumber, who's the moron? If you have a hormone issue see an endocrinologist or a doc specializing in hormone replacement/anti-aging. And no, not all urologists are well versed in trt. Just because your plumber can't fix your electrical issue doesn't make him a moron.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You are aware that doctors special in different areas of medicine, right? For family practice doctors (general practitioners), hormone replacement isn't in their wheelhouse. If you have an electrical problem and you call a plumber, who's the moron? If you have a hormone issue see an endocrinologist or a doc specializing in hormone replacement/anti-aging. And no, not all urologists are well versed in trt. Just because your plumber can't fix your electrical issue doesn't make him a moron.

He shouldnt speak authoritatively about the electrical system then. Or try and fix it.

Reactions: A1c

Kraken

Reaction score
In the case of my girl friend, I just want her to feel better. The GYN wanted to do pellets, she said no, so the GYN now wants her to go to a hormone clinic. If the GYN is not familiar with shots so be it. Before she goes to the clinic she is going to call her GP. The GP was willing to prescribe test but since she has already talked with her GYN, he didn't want to step on toes. We're hoping he'll change his mind when she tells him what happened.

In the meantime, time passes, she still feel tired all the time and she is just spending money on doctors.

buck

Reaction score
All Dr.s in general give their best opinion with the knowledge they have. Hence the term practicing medicine. The human body is far from being totally understood. And opinions differ. And Dr. change their opinions sometimes as they get new info. It is up to the patient to decide what is the best course for themselves. An educated patient is best at deciding their own course of action. I have dealt with smart, educated Dr. used to dealing with professional athletes and found differences of opinion on treatments. Heck bodybuilders can't even decide if high volume training or high intensity is best. opinions differ.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
All Dr.s in general give their best opinion with the knowledge they have. Hence the term practicing medicine. The human body is far from being totally understood. And opinions differ. And Dr. change their opinions sometimes as they get new info. It is up to the patient to decide what is the best course for themselves. An educated patient is best at deciding their own course of action. I have dealt with smart, educated Dr. used to dealing with professional athletes and found differences of opinion on treatments. Heck bodybuilders can't even decide if high volume training or high intensity is best. opinions differ.
While that’s definitely true, and I know there are great practicing doctors out there, my experience through my entire life is that they are very few and far between.

Plus, you may remember a little three year incident called Covid-19. It’s very very hard for me to try and wash my brain of those levels of horseshit.

buck

Reaction score
While that’s definitely true, and I know there are great practicing doctors out there, my experience through my entire life is that they are very few and far between.

Plus, you may remember a little three year incident called Covid-19. It’s very very hard for me to try and wash my brain of those levels of horseshit.
As for covid. The Dr.s were following government mandates and did not make those up themselves. At least not in my state. Not that i am defending those mandates. And i tend to disagree often with government practices but people re-elect them so why would they change and i blame people for that. I do not expect an MD or DO to be experts on every field. And Experts can be the same. But much of that i find can be because of the government and worrying about malpractice. Most Dr's i have been to have been decent. And i have had a few good ones. Most Dr.s are going to be average as that is the nature of average. Until something has been thoroughly vetted for some time the standard practices stay the same for most Dr.s But we are back to them covering their butts. Me and you have different opinions. Why wouldn't Dr.s Biology is not an exact science.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
As for covid. The Dr.s were following government mandates and did not make those up themselves. At least not in my state. Not that i am defending those mandates. And i tend to disagree often with government practices but people re-elect them so why would they change and i blame people for that. I do not expect an MD or DO to be experts on every field. And Experts can be the same. But much of that i find can be because of the government and worrying about malpractice. Most Dr's i have been to have been decent. And i have had a few good ones. Most Dr.s are going to be average as that is the nature of average. Until something has been thoroughly vetted for some time the standard practices stay the same for most Dr.s But we are back to them covering their butts. Me and you have different opinions. Why wouldn't Dr.s Biology is not an exact science.
Its not worth discussing further.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
As far as docs covering their ass, you can thank the attorneys for that shit.

buck

Reaction score
I blame politicians for the laws that govern that and voters for voting the politicians in. Viewpoints differ.

A1c

Reaction score
No. Most doctors are just incompetent morons. I have a buddy going through the same shit. His total T is 223 and a urologist is insisting on cream. I told him to look elsewhere
As a physician myself, I totally agree with your assessment of the sad state of my profession.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Well, when theyre all still jabbing healthy people with a 1 in 1000 chance of death….

BrotherIron

Reaction score
You'd be shocked to know viruses can do a helluva lot more to us than just make us sick. The Flu has can cause GBS.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Whats your point?
he was commenting on your statement about 1 in 1000 healthy people, which I took to be in reference of vaccines.

If that's the case, then I believe his point was that there's more reasons to consider vaccination other than to avoid only getting sick, as some viruses can cause other issues or even damage our DNA and RNA.

I don't give a shit either way, but I understood what he meant by his comment. 🤷‍♂️

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
he was commenting on your statement about 1 in 1000 healthy people, which I took to be in reference of vaccines.

If that's the case, then I believe his point was that there's more reasons to consider vaccination other than to avoid only getting sick, as some viruses can cause other issues or even damage our DNA and RNA.

I don't give a shit either way, but I understood what he meant by his comment. 🤷‍♂️
The covid rna vaccine kills flat out 1 in 1000 people injected. The amount injured is unknown but is certainly much much higher.

Beyond that, the platform itself is faulty and has been since its inception. As both cleveland clinic studies have shown, the vaccines confuse the immune system and essentially train the body not to fight the pathogen.

There never was and still is not any reason a single soul should have been exposed to that shit. And any doctor still doing so is a complete piece of dogshit.

And this is coming from somebody who took two doses of moderna.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
The covid rna vaccine kills flat out 1 in 1000 people injected. The amount injured is unknown but is certainly much much higher.

Beyond that, the platform itself is faulty and has been since its inception. As both cleveland clinic studies have shown, the vaccines confuse the immune system and essentially train the body not to fight the pathogen.

There never was and still is not any reason a single soul should have been exposed to that shit. And any doctor still doing so is a complete piece of dogshit.

And this is coming from somebody who took two doses of moderna.
I DON'T CARE 😂, I was only replying because BI tends to not be around often.

Direct your replies to @BrotherIron. He's the one that made the comment that viruses do more than just make you sick.

I took 2 doses of Pfizer. Nothing bad happened, and it certainly didn't make me angry that I took the shots 😂

New Threads