Natural remedies to combat increases in BP

RJ

Reaction score
So i have used this on all age ranges and body types. Gear heads and people who don't even workout. It has been successful at reducing blood pressure in about 95% of the people i have suggested it to. Which after 10 years is probably close to 100. Of course some people have issues that are hereditary, and others just don't repsond to it. If this doesn't work you're not out anything but i know i would rather try any natty alternative before i committed to statins. Anyway, i had a member ask about this so i thought i would post it for everyone to see.

Think about all the shit you have to take while cycling, esp stuff to combat high BP and water retention ( which i think a little water is good for growth anyway. haha), and try another approach for the BP issues if you wanna do something natural. I don't care what a study says, IMO AAS users have become far too dependent on AIs for water retention and high BP. I'm not saying this will replace AI use for any of the estro issues you may have. But we all know its touted as being just as important for BP and adema as it is for estrogen control.

So here goes:

First 2 weeks
800mg Magnesium/d
800mg Potassium/d
1.5g Calcium
150mg CoQ-10

After 2 weeks drop the Mag/Pot (unless your BP hasn't dropped at least 10 points, then stick with it for another two weeks)

After 4 weeks just take the 150mg/d of the CoQ-10. Even dropping to 100mg/d will proly do for maintenance.

Good luck.

RJ

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or you can drink 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar once a day. ... I ran test tren bold all together and my bp didn't go up. Also my last cycle was the same story. I ran test tren anadrol and my bp stayed put my friends. Before trying apple cider vinegar I would get nose bleeds like crazy

RJ

Reaction score
weird. never heard of that. thanks for the addition. don't have BP issues anymore but thats a great addition.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or you can drink 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar once a day. ... I ran test tren bold all together and my bp didn't go up. Also my last cycle was the same story. I ran test tren anadrol and my bp stayed put my friends. Before trying apple cider vinegar I would get nose bleeds like crazy

Did you have any serious bp issues during cycle before trying the apple cidar vinegar?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you have any serious bp issues during cycle before trying the apple cidar vinegar?

No nothing serious. 1-3 tbsp a day and you're gold. Gold! I tell ya.

RJ

Reaction score
No nothing serious. 1-3 tbsp a day and you're gold. Gold! I tell ya.

so if you had no issues beforehand, was this just preventative? Because if so, thats not really proof that it worked. haha

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first 3 cycles caused my bp to up. Then this wizard told me about ACV and all my problems with high bp while on a cycle went away. The End.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It DOES lower it btw. I started drinking AC mid cycle of my epic test drol cycle I think? Or was it test winstrol? The point is I had a hott date with American red cross to donate blood but my bp was to high to donate :(. Then the wizard told me about AC and bam. Losie was at the red cross 3 weeks after that.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It DOES lower it btw. I started drinking AC mid cycle of my epic test drol cycle I think? Or was it test winstrol? The point is I had a hott date with American red cross to donate blood but my bp was to high to donate :(. Then the wizard told me about AC and bam. Losie was at the red cross 3 weeks after that.

Was the wizard taking your blood pressure Losie???

RJ

Reaction score
My first 3 cycles caused my bp to up. Then this wizard told me about ACV and all my problems with high bp while on a cycle went away. The End.

oh. haha. your answer to bronco made it sound like you never had any BP issues before. well that makes sense.

i love LOG btw. :D

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I meant to post this a while ago but forgot. This protocol does work. Worked for me and a few others.

And raw apple cider vinegar is very good for the body. Has a shit load of benefits on health.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone try hawthorne berry? I thought it was worthless. Didn't do anything no matter how much I took.

I'm skeptical about the apple cider vinegar. It seems like too much of a cure all. Those things tend to be totally unfounded old wives tales.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Anyone try hawthorne berry? I thought it was worthless. Didn't do anything no matter how much I took.

I'm skeptical about the apple cider vinegar. It seems like too much of a cure all. Those things tend to be totally unfounded old wives tales.
My old room mate had a natural remedy book and I swear raw apple cider vinegar was listed as a cure for 90 percent of the shit listed in the book. Like i said though i think it's mostly bullshit.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bottle braggs apple cider vinegar is what we use at home for health benefits, which they say are many. Yeah i thought at one time it was a fancy elixir claiming to beneficial to about everything, but I will say I have used for indigestion from drol and it has worked better then anything else so far. I havent tried it for bp though.

RJ

Reaction score

hawthorne berry was useless to me also. i am also skeptical about the ACV, but plenty have been skeptical about the protocol i posted. There's really no medical evidence to support it working, but it does. If you have BP issues i would try it and see. I don't think i could stomach drinking that shit daily. haha

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Long story short, can't knock it till you try it (within reason) lol

Skeptical about Apple Cider Vinegar, prove the theory wrong. Also what works for someone else might not always work for you in the same way or as effective.

My $ 0.02

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the possibly helpful info on BP control, mine is terrible. I get so sick of the sides from BP script meds, mainly the lethargic feeling, that an alternative is always appreciated.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Might try the ACV. Same-same re: skeptical as it is touted to cure everything from impotence to hair loss, but for the price of a bottle you can't really go wrong.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Might try the ACV. Same-same re: skeptical as it is touted to cure everything from impotence to hair loss, but for the price of a bottle you can't really go wrong.
ACV? Little slow today bro. Got it....fuk!

New Threads