Need help! Where can I get nolva for a pct

Reaction score
Hi, my name is kevon. I’m 26 years old. I recently just did a rad 140 cycle for 2 months. I can tell my test was suppressed. Can anybody help me get my hands on a pct? Nolva is preferred but clomid is fine also. I want to keep my gains.

Reaction score
No one is going to willingly just recommend a source, you need to do your due diligence and research for yourself. How do you know if a member is trying to scam you by telling you they have it, or know someone else? You might luck up, but pct meds isn't hard to find.

Welcome btw.

Reaction score
Bro I’ve been Doing research for Months. I found a couple places that have it. But when I check it out, it rated as a scam website. That’s what lead me to here. I need help on where to even look because obviously I’m not looking the right places. I keep meeting people who tell me they know where to get it but not going to tell me. Don’t even know why they felt the need to tell me that. Just need help.

TomJ

Reaction score
So there's a couple problems here.
You jumped on SARMs. You did so without research. You didn't have your pct on hand in advance. You didn't do blood work.

This is a community here, not a source board. So no one is going to tell you their source of they don't know you.

Start with Google, find a place that sells what you want, then look for reviews of that place on independent forums, not unlike this one.

Find a place that sells domestic, if it's not domestic there's no point because it will take months to get to you if it doesn't get seized.

Eventually you'll have to just take a risk, because you aren't going to find a sure thing.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Bro I’ve been Doing research for Months. I found a couple places that have it. But when I check it out, it rated as a scam website. That’s what lead me to here. I need help on where to even look because obviously I’m not looking the right places. I keep meeting people who tell me they know where to get it but not going to tell me. Don’t even know why they felt the need to tell me that. Just need help.

That’s because it’s not a legal substance. You can’t just order it online and have it shipped. You need a mule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TomJ

Reaction score
That’s because it’s not a legal substance. You can’t just order it online and have it shipped. You need a mule.

This is why I don't understand why these kids jump on SARMs.

They do it because they are "legal and easy to get" but 75% of the shit is fake. And they still have to get illegal, prescription drugs to properly pct.

It's literally easier to get real gear than good pharma pct products.

Steeeve

Reaction score

They do it because they are "legal and easy to get" but 75% of the shit is fake. And they still have to get illegal, prescription drugs to properly pct.

Imagine if they could still buy Superdrol from GNC lololol

TomJ

Reaction score
Imagine if they could still buy Superdrol from GNC lololol
Honestly they are probably just as bad imo

Reaction score
So there's a couple problems here.
You jumped on SARMs. You did so without research. You didn't have your pct on hand in advance. You didn't do blood work.

This is a community here, not a source board. So no one is going to tell you their source of they don't know you.

Start with Google, find a place that sells what you want, then look for reviews of that place on independent forums, not unlike this one.

Find a place that sells domestic, if it's not domestic there's no point because it will take months to get to you if it doesn't get seized.

Eventually you'll have to just take a risk, because you aren't going to find a sure thing.

Yeah your right about that. Thanks for the advice.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
@Keyvontruth

Now that everyone has busted your balls pretty good. There are some "research chemicals" sites that are relatively easy to find. Once you do so, plug their names into the search here and see some reviews.

The holidays have me in a giving mood.

Edit: I should add that I am not affiliated with any of them

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

But needles hurt bro 😢

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To be fair there is a shortage of this specific drug(Pharmacy/Human Grade). It happens. That being said, this is a drug I wouldn't be overly concerned about getting research grade from a reputable company.
Its drugs that need to be weighed/measured in mcg. FDA Approved facilities have the scales handy for accuracy.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
Weird.. my initial "research" lead me to sources in the first day.

Months of research? You must have a wealth of knowledge at this point. I'm surprised with all that research you did, you decided it was a good idea to jump on a cycle without having any kind of pct in hand... you know, the advice that's been given out to noobies on forums for the last 20yrs.

Searched "pct tamoxifen citrate research chemical"

Paradigm Peptides popped up. I've never used them, but go ahead and roll your dice, it's only $30 for something so cheap it's not really worth being faked..

dirtys1x

Reaction score
You say you’ve done your research but anything PCT related is so easily found it’s almost a joke. Literally there are about 1000 online peptide stores that sell nolva and it’s probably all legit because it’s dirt cheap.

Welcome

Reaction score
Hi, my name is kevon. I’m 26 years old. I recently just did a rad 140 cycle for 2 months. I can tell my test was suppressed. Can anybody help me get my hands on a pct? Nolva is preferred but clomid is fine also. I want to keep my gains.
AI and hCG in the picture here during or after the cycle?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
He might be looking for a website; which is what he asked for.

Yano

Elite
Reaction score
Weird.. my initial "research" lead me to sources in the first day.

Months of research? You must have a wealth of knowledge at this point. I'm surprised with all that research you did, you decided it was a good idea to jump on a cycle without having any kind of pct in hand... you know, the advice that's been given out to noobies on forums for the last 20yrs.

Searched "pct tamoxifen citrate research chemical"

Paradigm Peptides popped up. I've never used them, but go ahead and roll your dice, it's only $30 for something so cheap it's not really worth being faked..
When I researched , research caber , Paradigm showed up in the search as well but I never heard of them before and don't know of any one thats used them. Some of these Sarms/Peptide companies can be so motherfucking shifty with purity and dosing it's hard to know what to trust.

ftf

Reaction score
Who am I to be a dick here? My intro was just as bad as this one.
I bought my PCT from FastEscrowRefills which is from India or something like that. It won't help you much because they take about 4 weeks to deliver. I'm sure you can find something closer if you can Google.
There is an Online pharmacy thread here somewhere too.

Adrenolin

Elite
Reaction score
When I researched , research caber , Paradigm showed up in the search as well but I never heard of them before and don't know of any one thats used them. Some of these Sarms/Peptide companies can be so motherfucking shifty with purity and dosing it's hard to know what to trust.
That's OP's gamble to deal with.

How about

Mike Arnold has a sponsor thread on PM, though again like Paradigm, I've never done any "research" with any of his products

New Threads