Need help!

Reaction score
Hey y’all. New (obviously) been working out constantly for the last 5 years and now a Drill instructor in the Navy. Looking to add more mass but not go to hardcore. Just trying to see more results as i have plateud. 5’9” 205, meal prep all that good stuff just need to get over that hump and hopefully hit a goal of 215. Looking to dabble in a cycle of Test Prop. Any advice or anything of that nature would be greatly appreciated just trying to take that next level jump keep my recruits intimated and operate at a high level when i go back to the fleet. Thanks y’all!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Thank you for your service. I strongly recommend that you take some time to read the "stickies" in the AAS section. All your needed info is in there. (skip the d-bol even tho it is recommended, just do test alone your first cycle. We need to redo that stickie). Once you read up on the stickies, feel free to post another thread asking clarifying questions. Stick around, make friends.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. What kind of tools have you been using in your training routine for the most part?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for your service.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Any advice or anything of that nature would be greatly appreciated just trying to take that next level jump keep my recruits intimated and operate at a high level when i go back to the fleet

first of all weight gains are not all that impressive or intimidating

rather than bulking up on that test prop to 215 & then returning to the fleet

run the cycle when you return to the fleet

make some quality size strength & endurance gains in front of the fleet

be on the way up rather than on the way down type of deal

if you use the test c you could get away with one injection a week

welcome to the ugbb

Nice 2 Meet U

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test prop sucks for a first cycle. A lot of pins and the stuff usually leaves some good knots.

Start with test cyp or test enanthate so things don't move too quick.

You will really need to nail your pct too.

And there really isn't such a thing as a dabble. It's kind of a lifestyle.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
thanks for your service! test cyp or enth would be my choice for a first cycle. read the stickies. lot of good info in there. welcome aboard and good luck!

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the club bro! lots of smart people in here to help.

Reaction score
Can’t seem to find the stickies? Hard navigating for me i guess. Appreciate all your advice. Means a lot

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can’t seem to find the stickies? Hard navigating for me i guess. Appreciate all your advice. Means a lot
The link is in my signature.

As Pillar and others called out, Prop is not a great idea. Why would you want to run prop vs. cyp or enth?

Thanks for your service Seaman.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He said semen, Beavis
It was always kind of fun to make fun of the Navy guys when we were on a naval base and they were wearing their ice cream suits.

That being said, I do respect and appreciate any veteran or active duty service member.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want to gain 10 pounds of mass I'm not sure there is any way to go about it less than hardcore.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB. Read the 1st cycle sticky as suggested. Consider skipping the orals. Have yer PCT locked-in before the 1st pin.

Thanks for yer service.

Grego

Reaction score
welcome and thank you for your service. there is plenty of good info here.

New Threads