Need to get wife Pregnant

Reaction score
Been off Since November been taking Clomid since January. I got off bc me and my wife are trying to have a kid. Been blasting and cruising since 2016. Still virtually no libido. Need to get my wife preggo before I go back on. Any help?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ill be right over ,,I hope u dont mind a russian looking baby with superior abdominal genetics

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
HMG is crazy expensive
You could try HCG, but in your case, you may need HMG and would probably have an easier time getting a doc to give it to you if you tell him the truth... The downside is that there is NO guarantee that it will work.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
HMG is crazy expensive
If you want a baby, it's worth it. I'd been blasting for a long time as well. Came off, took 50mg clomid daily, 500iu hCG eod, and 75iu hMG eod. 2.5mos later the wife was pregnant. The second time I stayed on 2g/wk of test and she still got pregnant, that kid is a rascal! 😆

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First thing; she needs to get tested and then you. Most of the time, the man has less issues.

As for libido, that can be tough if you have been in a relationship for a long time. Spice it up, keep the pressure off and the stess at bay.

PT-141 can help. Research it.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Y
Been off Since November been taking Clomid since January. I got off bc me and my wife are trying to have a kid. Been blasting and cruising since 2016. Still virtually no libido. Need to get my wife preggo before I go back on. Any help?
Yes this is the best help ull ever receive

DONT GET HER PREGNANT! just dont….. just stack money away,