new guy from MI

Reaction score
Thanks man! Been doing powerlifting seriously for the last 9-10 months. Bench (235), Squat (315) and DL (320). Also been going to the gym 6-7 days a week.

Welcome to the underground.
What changed in 2019?

Reaction score
Those are pretty solid numbers. I’m curious about your back pain. If it’s muscle or spine problems. Could be as simple as building some solid form. You never know. Power lifting can do that to you though. I herniated a disc a couple years back and my numbers are still climbing with proper care to my form and technique. I’ve been working with Konstantin Konstantinovs workout routine and philosophies for the last few months and it’s been incredible for my dears and squat. That is if your looking to get away from the ppl for a bit. Best of luck and welcome

-Jb

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Haven't calculated BF or LM% at all. Any advice on where and how to do that?

No method, besides an autopsy, will be 100% accurate, so there's your grain of salt.

If you need/want an actual number, try a BodPod or Dexa scan. BodPods are quick and easy, never had a Deca, none local to me. If you go this route, get all subsequent tests done on the exact same machine, to check progress. They all differ slightly.

Cheap way is to buy a set of calipers, and measure you bodyfat levels at a few sites, keeping notes and comparing that to weight gain/loss to see if you're moving in the right direction. Inexpensive way to gauge progress.

Can always blend the two methods as well.