New guy just finishing a huge weight loss journey!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice post BD!

I always hear people giving out this cliche advice; "You have to do it for you." or "You have to quit for you". I found that time and time again, people who genuinely care about others such as family seem to be able to accomplish more and for a longer period of time when they are altering their behavior for someone other than themselves.

I'm not saying people without a family can not change their behavior but the bottom line is this; the day your child draws his or hers first breath is a reality check on when you may draw your last. It's then that you realize you need to do all you can within reason to be around for them and as long as possible.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
from this morning... 3/30/2017

Last edited:

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im very proud of u. Respect dog!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
just saw your starting pic, hell of a job man, good work, I'm sure you are an inspiration to many!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great work brother...looking like a beast!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
You look fantastic BigDog! You are a man we should all look up to... All it takes is hard work and some good friends!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
View attachment 6868
post cardio last night. I'm fluffy in my tits again lol... time to get shit moving again! new plan starts Friday December 1st! look out, the dog is coming!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I apologize for sucking at a continuous log on my big goofy ass... That being said, i figured i would revive my original weight loss thread for the new dudes that just came to the site.. for the old dudes that have been in my corner since day 1.... THANK YOU!
Now, lets get this motherfukker rolling!!! I havent been on anything except my trt dose of 150 a week, some superfreak and giantsbane since the bicept tear a while back...

I have been healed up for a good while but still pussyfooting around scared of tearing it again simply because the way i tore it last time, on the last set of barbell curls, light ass weight and POP... If its meant to tear again, so be it because i am ready to get back at it.

I am about to start a test/deca run in january and gym will be back as it once was. I have changed a lot of things at work to allow me more home/family time so no more reasons to not get this done!

New Threads