New guy on the block -- JuicePro Introduction

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I couldn't find a source for ralox so I went with letro.. smh, maybe in the future I'll try ralox if letro doesn't cut it.

How are you going to roll with no fluid in your joints? If you think you are busted now.....

Reaction score
How are you going to roll with no fluid in your joints? If you think you are busted now.....

Perfect newb thread.

Plenty of good advice that would specifically treat his problem.

Newb argues “I read….” as if guys here are lying to him.

Then newb ends up doing exactly what he proposed despite all the advice.

Good job Junior. I wish you luck. Enjoy the crashed estrogen. You’re going to love it while you learn the difference between a SERM and an AI. 👍

Reaction score
Perfect newb thread.

Good job Junior. I wish you luck. Enjoy the crashed estrogen. You’re going to love it while you learn the difference between a SERM and an AI. 👍
I'm not asking for a source here, but I literally don't have one for ralox. For some reason it doesn't seem to be as big/popular as the AIs. I'm not trying to argue on the internet since it's a waste of time, but I did read that letro is at least decent for gyno.

I did see that ralox is the go-to for gyno as well. I requested cancellation of my letro order.

Reaction score
I'm not asking for a source here, but I literally don't have one for ralox. For some reason it doesn't seem to be as big/popular as the AIs. I'm not trying to argue on the internet since it's a waste of time, but I did read that letro is at least decent for gyno.

I did see that ralox is the go-to for gyno as well. I requested cancellation of my letro order.

Like I said, why are you asking for advice if you “Read everything”? 🤓

Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. That means it blocks the conversion of test to e2 and e2 quickly goes away. Your body needs e2.

Raloxifene is a Selective estrogen receptor modulator which means it prevents e2 from binding, in this case, to your titties but e2 levels in the rest of the body remain unchanged. Again your body needs e2 and it’s available. A good thing.

Now which one do you want to use?

There’s no guarantee that it’ll work but compared to the expensive titty reduction surgery, this is an affordable first attempt.

Reaction score
Like I said, why are you asking for advice if you “Read everything”? 🤓

Letrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. That means it blocks the conversion of test to e2 and e2 quickly goes away. Your body needs e2.

Raloxifene is a Selective estrogen receptor modulator which means it prevents e2 from binding, in this case, to your titties but e2 levels in the rest of the body remain unchanged. Again your body needs e2 and it’s available. A good thing.

Now which one do you want to use?

There’s no guarantee that it’ll work but compared to the expensive titty reduction surgery, this is an affordable first attempt.
I want to use ralox, but I don't have access to it.

Not claiming to be an expert or that I read everything by any means, just learning as I go.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score

Not claiming to be an expert or that I read everything by any means, just learning as I go.

Three of the "best" Canadian labs carry it. It is absolutely readily available

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score

Also you would be better off with any serm over ai

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
OP, put the letro in your drawer and save it.

Go to the top right of your screen and type Raloxifene in the search.

You'll find some possible procurement options in there.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Perfect newb thread.

I'm leaving.

Reaction score
Appreciate it, brothers. I requested to cancel the letro, but if that's not possible, I'll keep it on hand as an AI and try finding a good ralox source to use instead.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Appreciate it, brothers. I requested to cancel the letro, but if that's not possible, I'll keep it on hand as an AI and try finding a good ralox source to use instead.

In Canada it's the easiest thing you can do.

There are at least 3 labs that have it here. It's up to you now

Reaction score
How did you get the gyno?
Pubertal I think. I know that makes it even more unlikely for drugs to work... but still going to give it one honest shot. If it doesn't work, then whatever I'll live with it. Not worth spending thousands on surgery for me personally.

Reaction score
Welcome , op

I could be wong here, but I was always advised to taper a serm with an AI , or at least have one on hand ~ If the body was sensitive to your current e2 levels, coming off the serm may cause a rebound of gyno development as you did not lower the circulating e2 level with the serm, simply block the action on receptor. However, I'd doubt letro would be needed

Reaction score
Also, definitely get bloodwork. Gyno is tricky and can be caused by a variety of issues - high prolactin and even hypothyroidism can cause it

Making sure we're Attacking the underlying cause is the best defense