Attachments

• 884B4121-4C46-4946-A4E3-13C752569765.png
    884B4121-4C46-4946-A4E3-13C752569765.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 20
  • B092F517-9088-4F52-806F-91F37CB957CA.png
    B092F517-9088-4F52-806F-91F37CB957CA.png
    317.3 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
This is Latin for "let's spread our backs". This fits right in with the homoerotic innuendo that comprises roughly 50% of the banter here, but you probably want to look into training your...

Latissimus dorsi...

Or maybe you meant exactly what you said; I don't judge 😉
Haha I didn’t even realize I spelt it like that man even at my age auto correct fucks me up. But hey I meant both 😉😭

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
This is Latin for "let's spread our backs". This fits right in with the homoerotic innuendo that comprises roughly 50% of the banter here, but you probably want to look into training your...

Latissimus dorsi...

Or maybe you meant exactly what you said; I don't judge 😉
Get out of here evil wizard man with your fancy words from your sorcerer books

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Stop. No you’re not. Look at you, you have no appreciable muscle.
You do not give advice, you should only read, and ask non stupid question
You havent executed anything.
Do not go and give any advice or input you fucking intel/presser/valdosta hybrid
fixed

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for not using lurk, fuck that word. Holy shit.

Man, 18, starting a cycle. Slowww down. Please don’t start and make your money back on the gear. Especially with the frame you have now. You could reach a lot of untapped natural growth before ever touching AAS. Also, I wasn’t saying your frame now, as an insult, please don’t take it that way. 18 is too young man. You haven’t even reached your prime natty levels yet. Don’t risk long term HPTA function issues at such a young age. I know at the end of the day, you will do what you decide regardless of how many of us try to tell you not to. I hope you don’t, but If you do, I hope threads and is members here can at least make sure you do it as safely and efficiently as possible. I hope you choose to wait and spend time here learning and training hard for a few years minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks for not using lurk, fuck that word. Holy shit.

Man, 18, starting a cycle. Slowww down. Please don’t start and make your money back on the gear. Especially with the frame you have now. You could reach a lot of untapped natural growth before ever touching AAS. Also, I wasn’t saying your frame now, as an insult, please don’t take it that way. 18 is too young man. You haven’t even reached your prime natty levels yet. Don’t risk long term HPTA function issues at such a young age. I know at the end of the day, you will do what you decide regardless of how many of us try to tell you not to. I hope you don’t, but If you do, I hope threads and is members here can at least make sure you do it as safely and efficiently as possible. I hope you choose to wait and spend time here learning and training hard for a few years minimum.

My package of test e with pct, and ai just arrived, I am gonna to think about for at least of couples especially because of the new split that riro showed me. So I think either way I am going to have to wait just because of the new split and adjust to it and have a full understanding of what I am doing. But if I do start it’s gonna be late Sept. appreciate yours guys help and before I start I still need to learn vg im injections cause that shit is so confusing compared to glute.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Getting @RiR0 help is a blessing, don't screw it up. Also don't start messing with your hormones at 18, you have a lot of natural genetic potential to gain still. Starting too young can cause a lifetime of regret.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
My package of test e with pct, and ai just arrived, I am gonna to think about for at least of couples especially because of the new split that riro showed me. So I think either way I am going to have to wait just because of the new split and adjust to it and have a full understanding of what I am doing. But if I do start it’s gonna be late Sept. appreciate yours guys help and before I start I still need to learn vg im injections cause that shit is so confusing compared to glute.

Bro, you have one hell of a guy in your corner that’s willing to help you. If you follow his guidance, you cannot go wrong, and your results will prove that. Also, the VG injections, I’ve never done them but are supposedly one of the easiest and safest to pin. You would likely be fine just rotating glutes for that cycle, or go glutes and delts. Just be smart man, and listen to some of us older folks that have the experience and have made some mistakes in our time with cycles and what not.

New Threads