New here

Reaction score
Hey I’m Roddy or Roderick or RJ doesn’t matter. I have been trying different Canadian labs over the years. The best one is alpha pharmaceuticals. So far. But I am looking for other companies to try. What do you guys recommend from experience. I am located in Ontario most comes from out west. Do we know anything local?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Think yano is trying to suggest intro is more for us to know you and you to get to know a few of the guys here. Chatting about Canadian labs and such is better done in other areas of the forum.
I know you have to do an intro before you can post in other areas. But just take it a step at a time.
Don't get upset if people send you a little heat for posting a where are the steroids post. It happens.
Hi.
Never know. Some one may pm you the answer.

Reaction score
Think yano is trying to suggest intro is more for us to know you and you to get to know a few of the guys here. Chatting about Canadian labs and such is better done in other areas of the forum.
I know you have to do an intro before you can post in other areas. But just take it a step at a time.
Don't get upset if people send you a little heat for posting a where are the steroids post. It happens.
Hi.
Never know. Some one may pm you the answer.
Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it

New Threads