New looking for advice

Reaction score
I just got logged out and lost the post i typed up so ill keep it short. Mid 30s looking to make moderate gains in stamina, lean mass, and bmi. Order test/mass but am wondering if low therapeutice doses of GH might be a better option for what i am looking to accomplish? Only have about 8-12 hours a week to work out and limited equipment so im not looking to bulk up but i have lost considerable gains in stamina, strength, and recovery with age and would like to break the ceiling im currently at. Any advice is appreciated.

Reaction score
Im 34. Ran a few cycles when i was younger but that was over 7 years ago.

Reaction score
Thanks, im glad to be here. I found this forum in a long and infuriating effort of looking for quality sources but ended up joining because it wasn't the only one covered in scamming advertisement and bullshit reviews. Honestly my diet is a work in progress. I was living off of processed garbage for a while and still find it difficult to find the time to plan well thought out meals but I have cut most of the junk out for the last 8 months. I was actually fixing to come up with a practical meal plan for the next few months before i started the cycle.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Tell us some more info about what u do in the gym and so on. I wouldn't consider gh. Too pricey and hard to find real gh these days. Also gh isn't what it's hyped up to be. Like tool said go get some blood work done and work on tha diet first then maybe consider a test cycle again.

Reaction score
Yeah i have considered that a few times but it is extremely difficult if not impossible for the foreseeable future with my current career/lifestyle. I would not be able to be available for the required check ups. I have thought about getting the lab work done myself and self medicating but its one thing to run a 12 week cycle and seems a bit more risky do something like that long term. Thats part of what appealed with what I've read up on hgh. Not that its without risk but seems less risky at low doses long term.

Reaction score
I work 84 hours a week Months at a time and I'm limited on equipment. I am usually able to get about 4-5 hours of cardio in a week, mostly treadmill, stairs and iso. As for weight training i am using a garbage machine, dumbbells 3-4 days a week anywhere from 1-2 hours at a time. I don't have a press bar or squat rack so i cant really go to heavy. Basically i have to get creative. Even when i was in my prime at 25 in the gym 5 day a week 2 hours at a time i was never able to put up heavy weight. The most I've ever been able to bench naturally was 200 at 5' 11" 190lbs and it took me 10 years to get there.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah i have considered that a few times but it is extremely difficult if not impossible for the foreseeable future with my current career/lifestyle. I would not be able to be available for the required check ups. I have thought about getting the lab work done myself and self medicating but its one thing to run a 12 week cycle and seems a bit more risky do something like that long term. Thats part of what appealed with what I've read up on hgh. Not that its without risk but seems less risky at low doses long term.

I work 84 hours a week Months at a time and I'm limited on equipment. I am usually able to get about 4-5 hours of cardio in a week, mostly treadmill, stairs and iso. As for weight training i am using a garbage machine, dumbbells 3-4 days a week anywhere from 1-2 hours at a time. I don't have a press bar or squat rack so i cant really go to heavy. Basically i have to get creative. Even when i was in my prime at 25 in the gym 5 day a week 2 hours at a time i was never able to put up heavy weight. The most I've ever been able to bench naturally was 200 at 5' 11" 190lbs and it took me 10 years to get there.

As suggested, get your blood work done. If you need trt you should be able to find a doc who can work with your schedule. After the initial testing to gauge dosing, many/most guys go in 1-2x/year for checkups.

If you have a hormone deficiency fix it. Doesn't matter if you have lots of gym time or not. It's not a cycle; just putting you back into the normal range.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
IMO Low doses of GH are more for people 40-45+ .but I'm not a fan of GH. at your age if you wanted noticeable difference with GH would be higher doses and it would have to be for a yr or more and would cost a shit ton of money bro. better of with test and dbol

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations on the best route to get the labs/result reviews done? I found a ton of sites geared to trt treatment and I need to be able to schedule any appointments/test in a short time window but I really want to get an honest an knowledable assessment of where I’m at and what my options are rather than someone that is just going to push T on me because they think that’s what I want.

Reaction score
The cost isn’t much of a concern if it provides a better quality of life. I’ll just find somewhere else to spend it anyway

Reaction score
I just got logged out and lost the post i typed up so ill keep it short. Mid 30s looking to make moderate gains in stamina, lean mass, and bmi. Order test/mass but am wondering if low therapeutice doses of GH might be a better option for what i am looking to accomplish? Only have about 8-12 hours a week to work out and limited equipment so im not looking to bulk up but i have lost considerable gains in stamina, strength, and recovery with age and would like to break the ceiling im currently at. Any advice is appreciated.
Hello Sampsonite

Welcome the forum...

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations on the best route to get the labs/result reviews done? I found a ton of sites geared to trt treatment and I need to be able to schedule any appointments/test in a short time window but I really want to get an honest an knowledable assessment of where I’m at and what my options are rather than someone that is just going to push T on me because they think that’s what I want.
Privatemdlabs.com
hormone panel for females

New Threads