Reaction score
What up UGB, new here but been reading around for quite some time and finally decided to join up/contribute to the community.
No personal experience with anabolics just yet but that’s About to change in the new coming year lol. I’ve naturally lifted for 5 years and have built an amazing physique that most would question “natty or not?”
Before anyone tells me to do my research trust me I have. I’ve read “William Llewellyn’s Anabolics 11thED” from start to finish and have been watching the delt father MPMD for years haha.
When my experiments begin, I’ll be sure to keep you all updated.
I look forward to learning from you all and being a solid member of UGB.
Thank you

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

What are your stats and goals? What do you plan to run?

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

What are your stats and goals? What do you plan to run?
Current weight 175
Bench:265lbs
Squat:365lbs
Dead:425lbs
My goal is to work my weight up to 200lbs and see how it looks on me. I’ve always had abs and Curios to see if I can keep them that high.
I’ve looked at the low dose method so my plan is 6 weeks Test E 300mg then bump up to 350mg for the last 6 weeks followed by a proper pct to hopefully recover back to baseline.
I will be getting my blood done prior, during & post.

Reaction score
Welcome, solid lifts especially at that bw.
Looks like you've definitely put in the work thus far. Good luck, look forward to seeing the progress

Reaction score
Welcome, solid lifts especially at that bw.
Looks like you've definitely put in the work thus far. Good luck, look forward to seeing the progress
I’ve been nothing but consistent, thank you!

Reaction score
iu

Reaction score
Those numbers are better than many who use AAS at that weight.

That's quite an accomplishment already.

Are you sure you want to try AAS?

Don't look to me like you need any. At least not during this time of your life.
Why thank you, I appreciate the words. To be honest at this point in my life I would have to agree that I do not “NEED” to use any type of anabolics but then again no one “needs” to other than those with serious medical conditions…
-This may sound silly to you all but I’m a young man with IFBB aspirations and although many will laugh at that and claim that only the genetic elite (Top 1%) will ever achieve that, I can at least try a low dose anabolics run to see how I respond.
Worst casenario I have horrible estrogen in side effect and immediately quit/go to pct measures.
-You never know if you don’t try an I right!?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground sir, glad you found us!!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't do much gear talk and never on the first date. That said, it does seem like you have put the time in and worked hard for what you got. Height and age?

Welcome to UG!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Mate. Good numbers fer yer size and seems you've come by it right. Well done.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Mate. Good numbers fer yer size and seems you've come by it right. Well done.
I did not want to just half hazardly jump into anything that could potentially mess with my hormones forever. Thank you for the acknowledgement.

Reaction score
Why thank you, I appreciate the words. To be honest at this point in my life I would have to agree that I do not “NEED” to use any type of anabolics but then again no one “needs” to other than those with serious medical conditions…
-This may sound silly to you all but I’m a young man with IFBB aspirations and although many will laugh at that and claim that only the genetic elite (Top 1%) will ever achieve that, I can at least try a low dose anabolics run to see how I respond.
Worst casenario I have horrible estrogen in side effect and immediately quit/go to pct measures.
-You never know if you don’t try an I right!?

Yeah, you're right.

If you've really got bodybuilding aspirations on your mind, amd you obviously know how to train, then yeah, it's the next step.

I'm not a bodybuilder myself, but at one time had aspirations of being an an Olympic wrestler. And to be honest with you, not everyone responds to AAS the same way. The top athletes, are people who have it all. Training, genetics, coaches and also, bodies that respond well to AAS.

Not everyone responds the same way. Some people can pump more juice than Tropicana with minimal results. Others can dabble a little and completely level up. It just all depends.

Good luck. Glad to meet you