Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to this site was on different one when one of your member's contacted me and sent me over here. This being my first post a lil about myself.. 34 turning 35 soon, life time athlete of football and basketball and at times when family life allows it a gym rat. In in the last 3 years i have had 3 knee surgeries on my left meniscus, micro fracture being the last one, i was much better off before the surgery. Now feeling older then i should i 34 i turn to you guys, i have never used hgh or anything else you cant get from gnc. My goal is to get back into shape avoid further surgeries and be youthful enough so that my lil girl has a playmate for a long time. I to have joined this site and others for help in recovery, I have already learned a lot from reading many threads and will continue to do so. So thanks for the knowledge so far and see you around.

PS I have been contacted by a source through email from posting on a other site, i have a name and co he works for if someone could let me know if he is legit hit me up.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. And don't trust anyone soliciting you for shit.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah, if they're soliciting prob not a good source, welcome though bro.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shane is correct. Welcome to SI. Make yourself at home, get to know the locals and sourcing will not be a problem for you.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah do not listen to guys selling shit. They most likely are a rep and does not give a shit about you. Stick around here and you will see the picture here. Welcome to si brother. Best site around

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard bro, this is the best board with some awesome members. I've gotten fairly tight with the guys here. I was a member of a gay ass board called Ology for 4 years and only had a couple dudes that I trusted and talked to. After being here for a few months, I have many more dudes that I associate with and feel fairly close to from a friend standpoint. I guess I'm just trying to say it's like a family here and we all stick by one another. Get in good and you will have no worries on whether or not a source is legit. Good luck with your recovery bro!

New Threads