Reaction score
Hi all I’m new from Alberta.
I don't know if you've read any of the more comprehensive introductions, but six words including a contraction tells us very little about you, i.e., height, weight, goals, diet etc. What knowledge and information are you looking to gain from the veterans here; Yano being a good example of such.

Reaction score
Hi all.
I’m 50 + was baseball player when I was young and dumb, found your site when searching. Had a knee replacement a few years back, hit a WT over 250 lbs @ 5.8” I used to be 180. I’m new to this. Tell me straight out no BS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Datsunman shame you didnt read the rules a little better. Be supprised if cj or send0 dont give you a slap on the arse for all that lab talk in intro.
There is a Canadian section here and steroid and rep areas for those questions.
Otherwise welcome.
I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
My apologies my friend
All good to me. U made me laugh. But the ones who enforce the rules may appreciate u appolagizing in advance. No harm. It is just warning material. But b4 u get banned perhaps read the rules or just the notes above from snake.

Reaction score
U bet thanks for the heads up.
I’ll take my beating like the dumb ass I am 🤦‍♂️

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Post the red hand marks on your butt cheeks in general tomorrow. Cj does like to spank. Send0 is more the harsh words and written warning kind. Has a hundred amusing names to call you too.
You dont normally get your nuts in the vice till the third warning.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
*****UGBodybuilding Rules ... https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/forum-rules-please-read.2511/

You can ask about specific sources in the STEROID UNCENSORED subforum. Do not ever ask anyone for a source, you'll probably get scammed.
That being said it seems yano has perfected his yetti hair tonic. He has supplied pictures including the unusual side effects.
Not sure if the rules allow me to mention such things in intro. So it our secret.

New Threads