New to the forum

Reaction score
I'm a 23y old guy from Denmark and have been lifting for 2.5years

All our bb-forums are dead and I've been looking very long for a active and supportive one like this one. Hope I will become a regular here and learn a thing or two.

Stats 200lbs, 6ft, 16bf

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground Yugo, hope you're built better than the automobile that you share a name with. 😉

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG. what are your goals?

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground Yugo, hope you're built better than the automobile that you share a name with. 😉
Hahaha I'm actually an ethnic yugoslav and my family used to have that car back in the days. But yes it isn't hard to beat that crap

Reaction score
welcome to the UG. what are your goals?
I plan to start on my first cycle in the future and I've seen a lot of quality information in here so my goal is to become smarter on that topic

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
Welcome Yugo! I just started here today to and these guys are great. They'll definitely make you feel welcome

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb.

If its quality information your looking for you are in the right place.

Bam

Reaction score
Good to see new guys coming in at about the same time and in the same kind of shape so we can gage our progress. I hope your find what your looking for. I really like the threads so far

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone in the German army has heard of yugo stiglitz

Reaction score
Good to see new guys coming in at about the same time and in the same kind of shape so we can gage our progress. I hope your find what your looking for. I really like the threads so far
I like them too. Personally I have copypastet a lot of info and knowledge in my notes. I will update my stats after my first cycle with pics when I get ready for it.

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
I like them too. Personally I have copypastet a lot of info and knowledge in my notes. I will update my stats after my first cycle with pics when I get ready for it.
Yay someone who actually puts they’re stats and dosent just say some stupid shit like “I eat clean” “been training for years” hahahha right on bro ppl will be able to give you proper advice!

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score

All our bb-forums are dead and I've been looking very long for a active and supportive one like this one. Hope I will become a regular here and learn a thing or two.

Stats 200lbs, 6ft, 16bf
Welcome to the boards!

Kohler

Elite
Reaction score

Stats 200lbs, 6ft, 16bf
Welcome to the boards!

Latest posts