New to this forum

Reaction score
Hey all, just on her to find like minded people. Bit about myself: Intense character (short man syndrome), been training over a decade or so since I quit partying like a man possessed in my mid 20’s, gave up booze some years back when I became a dad, did a few blasts cycling on ad off- realising coming off was counter productive, so been on self sourced and self administered TRT for 12 months. Occasionally I’ll be bumping up the dosage for a mild blast here and there. But very wary of not over reaching interns of putting my health at too great of risk, as I’m no competitor, just like to look good for the wife.

Have a degree in exercise science and plenty of experience in different training and clinical settings, but am far from an expert in any area. Happy to contribute in any way I can, but I’ll have more questions than answers for the more experienced people here I can tell already by reading some of the gold on this forum.

Thanks for having me.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground sir, glad you're here, and I'm confident that you have much to contribute.

MrBafner

Reaction score
Sounds like you're all over it, nice to meet you.

BustaCapps

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Great intro and story. Welcome to the underground. Enjoy and inquire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New Threads