New Year/ Same-Same

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BB's & PL don't make silly "resolutions". We are in the gym, at work, playing and pushing forward 365, it's in our genes, it's what we do.

Get ready for the Jan. rush of idiots, just when they fall off we get the Tax Return assholes joining the gyms for their big week. I find this mentality of jerk-offs most annoying. Zero gym edicate coupled with zero respect for the fact Some People are actually training.

getgains

Reaction score
the blo-flex people must love that time of year

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no shit.... I have been dreading this too.... thing is I MIGHT miss out on a large portion of it since I workout from 430-615am. They also tend to bail out quicker than the "come hang out at 3pm till dark" crowd....

I know I am getting old because I am getting sick of showing people how to do shit they should have known to do when they were kids....

Respect,
Vette

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
meh, Gym owners love this time. Capitalize on the non-commitment part of society. There's no drive anymore, it is a lost art. The I need it quick and now world. We'd have half the fitness following if these shit heads Really understood building your body takes a commitment for life....... they would be like I don't have that much time, since I already watch about 7 hours of tv a day, where would I fit working on my self in...........

getgains

Reaction score
im going to do the same thing i was shooting for 430-500 start time theres no way theyll be there then any other stuff i can handle in the garage im kind of feisty naturally so i really dont take well to that crowd

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not looking forward to it. Hate this time of year for lifting cause this exact reason. But I will be in the states mid jan, hopefully noone works out at the base Im going to.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah guys.....the fakers are typically 8-10am, but mostly the 4-8pm crowd.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah i hate all the fucksticks that join the gym and come in 7 times...... annoying, get in my way, upps blood pressure.

its only mid feb when they realize they dont have it im them, they dont want it bad enough, or just dont give a fuck

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
The main problem with it is they take up the equipment and space, it would be nice if they took the gym seriously. If the equipment is put to good use, great.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah i hate all the fucksticks that join the gym and come in 7 times......

My sister in law was like this. But in her defense, the trainer she got "complimentary" for joining hurt her so bad after the first 2 visits that she was put off by trying. Listen, I know that is an excuse, but for some of these fat asses they can seriously hurt themselves trying to start an exercise routine after not having done anything for years. I say CARDIO with a moderate exercise routine for the first month and then up the intensity.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My sister in law was like this. But in her defense, the trainer she got "complimentary" for joining hurt her so bad after the first 2 visits that she was put off by trying. Listen, I know that is an excuse, but for some of these fat asses they can seriously hurt themselves trying to start an exercise routine after not having done anything for years. I say CARDIO with a moderate exercise routine for the first month and then up the intensity.

That is The Game of The Industry! People join, get The Personal Trainer Thrashing and never go back, but they keep paying "for the day I'll start going".

Fucking Personal Trainers......what a joke. I make 99% of PT's look just like the turds they are. I have no cert but have trained a dozen of willing clients into near contest shape and another several dozen into damn good shape. Piss on PT's.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mike doesn't like PTs..... LOL.... Okay, here's my thing .... no offense, but if you are a fat ass, WALK.... then HIIT WALK.... then jog... then RUN.... it's fucking FREE and doesn't fuck up my workout..... then when you/theyhave some time invested and have their diet cleaned up some they can think about lifting and crunches.... fuck tards....

Ugghhhhh,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no shit.... I have been dreading this too.... thing is I MIGHT miss out on a large portion of it since I workout from 430-615am. They also tend to bail out quicker than the "come hang out at 3pm till dark" crowd....

I know I am getting old because I am getting sick of showing people how to do shit they should have known to do when they were kids....

Respect,
Vette

You nailed it right there, timing is everything. The evening meat market jerk-offs and social piss-ants leaning on every machine and running their mouths is that late day bunch of idiots.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HAHA!! I was just thinking about this today. Cant wait for all the morons jumping around and doing their stupid personal training bullshit in the freeweight area......... Nothing is more annoying then trying to lift with some asshole jumping around in front of the mirrors from one end of the DB rack to the other....

This is why i would love to open a hardcore gym! NO panzy fitness fucks allowed, its just for people who want to BB & PL!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At least they won't be around long. I may give me something to laugh at. Hopefully they'll stay out of my way. On the upside maybe a hottie or two. Doubtful but one can hope.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate that weak ass shit.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At least they won't be around long. I may give me something to laugh at. Hopefully they'll stay out of my way. On the upside maybe a hottie or two. Doubtful but one can hope.

I'm gonna hope with ya!! If its like last year, we're in trouble.......

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always see them too. I workout at 6pm right after work. I'm really thinking of hitting the gym about 5am now

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Freakin high school Harry's in there with their girlfriend, or the fat ass on cables...ridiculous.

New Threads