Newbie DNP Run Log

Reaction score
Care to link any threads on other forums? I've read all of the animal studies, But haven't seen a ton of anecdotal stuff.
Meso bloodwork thread.

Go to the DNP Reddit and you’ll find some.

I really am shocked how y’all don’t know this… even the crack heads on evolutionary know this lol.

Edit: I’m at the gym doing cardio, but just Google “low t3 levels on DNP ‘bloodwork’” and you already have three on the first page.

Reaction score
Week 4 Weigh in

95.5 kg to 95.6 kg
Actually gained weight
Discontinued use yesterday when i checked to see if i lost anything
Week break long overdue it seems
4 weeks runs probably arent for me
Also dont know if this is another side effect or not but anything ive eaten in the past few days since stopping has been going straight thru me...explosively
Not nice

Will be cutting calories again next week and going harder on the cardio

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
If you just stopped yesterday, and you don't go on a binge like I did after my first run, you should still lose some more in the next week or two.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Binge is still very possible even a week after stopping the cycle, you have to be very disciplined or you will ruin everything

Reaction score
Don’t beat yourself up. It’s really hard to control the cravings even when you have years of experience cutting for contests.

Don’t spend too much time dwelling on the scale. I’ve used DNP a couple of times and it seems to throw my body out of wack for a few weeks after taking it.

I usually compete at 220 lbs but when I am 220 from DNP it is no where close to what my competition 220 looks like… 220 post DNP looks like my natural cut at 235 lbs. I have no idea why… but it just say don’t look the same.

Now that you’re off… focus on the diet and the gym part of the equation. That’s what truly will change your physique in the long run.

Reaction score
Don’t beat yourself up. It’s really hard to control the cravings even when you have years of experience cutting for contests.

Don’t spend too much time dwelling on the scale. I’ve used DNP a couple of times and it seems to throw my body out of wack for a few weeks after taking it.

I usually compete at 220 lbs but when I am 220 from DNP it is no where close to what my competition 220 looks like… 220 post DNP looks like my natural cut at 235 lbs. I have no idea why… but it just say don’t look the same.

Now that you’re off… focus on the diet and the gym part of the equation. That’s what truly will change your physique in the long run.
no doubt
the gym will stay constant regardless and so far ive lost over half a kg and its only monday so looks promising for sunday

Reaction score
So 4 weeks only 3kg loss? Dude DNP is not for you. You are better off fasting
Just found out the place i got my DNP from doesnt sell them anymore
Just as im about to run out ffs
Gr8

I got mine from Odin's lab - they are UK though very quick turnaround too..

Oh and you inspired me to start a 30day cycle. The last time I did it I was on 400mg for 7 days lost 5kg. But this time I am sticking with 200mg for 30 days. I am going on 500 cals less. I am tempted to do Keto as I did many years back on DNP this was back in 2005. But research back then was you need carbs to keep the fire burning and keto to work. Not sure what the research is out now.

Reaction score

Oh and you inspired me to start a 30day cycle. The last time I did it I was on 400mg for 7 days lost 5kg. But this time I am sticking with 200mg for 30 days. I am going on 500 cals less. I am tempted to do Keto as I did many years back on DNP this was back in 2005. But research back then was you need carbs to keep the fire burning and keto to work. Not sure what the research is out now.
never heard of odins lab
do they have a website?

Reaction score

im thinking maybe by calories were too high so that may be the problem tbh

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
@Londinium I’d be careful with some of that advice. Not saying @TiredandHot is wrong on may of it but I wouldn’t recommend a new person going after 200mg as a low dose. There are plenty of guys here that could tell you 200mg/day is the most they can handle. Standard starting run of DNp is 200mg/day for 14 days. This will allow you to 1) see if you’re allergic to it at all and 2) give you an idea of baseline for future. Don’t try and extend it to 20 days or 4 weeks, run it safe and simple for your first run. This will also allow you to see you react to low cards or medium and adjust going forward.

Don’t get me wrong, some people can run 200mg for weeks. I personally can run 400mg for easily over a month before I hit that wall. With it being your first, you should do 200mg a day for 14 days and don’t vary off it. Make attention to your loss at the end of around day 20 after the water weight falls off and can give you a true baseline on a simple cycle
This is the best advice for anyone in the future thinking of dnp, mets knows his shit

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If you’re actually conscious of what you put in your body, you’d get blood work whenever you cycle anything.

I got blood work my first time doing DNP back in 2014 and I had crashed t3 levels just like ever other person that has every taken DNP.

This isn’t breaking news. Considering this is one of the only forums that allows DNP talk… you’d think it would be known on here by now.
It is known on here, we all know your wrong

Reaction score
Lol yeah man… be an idiot and think T3 levels don’t fall on DNP.

Don’t come crying wolf when you do a medium dose and feel like hell from your (notice the right form of your unlike you) T3 levels falling below normal levels.

The stupid takes on this board simply to stick up for your buddies is really dumb. You’d rather stick up for your forum buddy than actually learn something. Beti seems like a nice guy, but his information is about 8 years outdated.

Reaction score

You don’t need carbs for DNP to work lol. Sodium ions can be produced from carbs or fats. That’s all that’s necessary for an uncoupler like DNP to work. You can go full keto and no carbs and DNP will still work.

New Threads