Newbie: greetings all!

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm an Australian 26 year old who's been on trt for about 5 years with occasional intermittent mild blasting (chuck in orals occasionally, test moves between 160-300mg and occasionally mast). I actually originally joined this forum to look for decent Australian sources but after reading through some of the threads, the culture here seems pretty good.

Stat's, 26, 6"5, 110kg, ~14% bf (see pic)
Not a powerlifter, but here are my stats:
160kg bench
~210kg squat
~210kg dead (for some reason I'm a tall lifter who sucks at deads but decent at squats despite a few lower back injuries and hip mobility issues)

I'll be starting a recomp soon on 300mg test, 10mg SD pwo and 400mg+ mast. If anyone has any reliable australian sources for a life time TRT patient, would love a pm!
Thanks gang

Attachments

• received_674444940087668.jpeg
    received_674444940087668.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 6

CJ275

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew, put some pants on.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG.

recomp?!?!

Reaction score
welcome to the UG.

recomp?!?!
Agh, look I know
We all hate recomps haha

I usually sit a bit heavier and I find a recomp works well IF you have already gained the mass previously.

The test and mast should be more than enough to help regain some tissue/recomp (love the look and feel mast gives me) and I find 10mg SD Preworkout only is all I need for decent strength gains/increased glycogen.

End goal is same weight but as close to 10% as possible. I know losing 4kg of fat and gaining 4kg of LBM (not glycogen retention) is a little optimistic in 10 weeks with these drugs but I'm confident as I used to sit effortlessly at 117kg at ~16% and I swear I'm a hyper responder to SD.
Worst comes to worst - I'll extend by another 5 weeks and transition to a more intense cutting phase and just be happy with the end result.

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb.

You have been on trt since 21yo?

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb.

You have been on trt since 21yo?
20 I think actually
Test level 8.2nm/mol in a reference range of 10-40 (hadn't touched PEDs of any kind prior to this)
About 3 or 4 months after that measurement they lowered the reference range to 8 so I was technically in range. Had been regularly gyming since I was 14 (never actually struggled overly much to build mass despite low test, but the moment I would start cutting my strength, energy, libido, size would drop dramatically) and was always curious about TRT because I kind of always knew I wasn't a particularly virile guy.
Spoke to a few docs about my options and wasn't overly excited.
In aus, TRT protocols are extremely shit - 1g test U every 10 weeks and no real support with ancillaries.
Decided I wanted to self administer spoke to a head endo of a major hospital in my area - he was extremely impressed with my proposed protocol and knowledge and was happy to supervise me.

Honestly, TRT was the best thing I ever did - I'm happy, more ambitious, assertive (I'm quite a mild guy actually, buts its definitely helped with healthy boundary setting), I grew facial and body hair, started enjoying sex and definitely had major face and body gains.
Never had blood work come back with any signs I need to worry either.
Gonna enjoy this lifestyle until my early 30s, drop the test to a nice healthy mid range dose permanently and get into more cardiosports.
Until then I'm going to enjoy some mild, supervised B&Cing and try to get pretty freaky!

The Phoenix

Reaction score
Welcome to UG bodybuilding! Hope you can find the help you need here or a lead in AUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro