No UGL is sterile: change my mind

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
what if you dont have any of those & where do you get them btw ?

You can get em on Amazon or most medical supply websites (but not all). I honestly can't remember where I bought mine because it was a few years ago. I bought in bulk. But one filter is good for 2-3 vials if you do it in one sitting. I will say tho, you do lose some of your oil that gets saturated inside the filter, but at least you don't have to throw out a whole vial. You could always push a little carrier oil through at the end to try to flush out the filter if you wanted.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
lets say ive got an old bottle of test c been sitting there for over a year 3/4 full.

looks clean crystal clear still fully suspended the whole bit

im sketched out of it because its been used (by me sanitarily) before

so what do you do ?

suck it all out into syringe then what ?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
lets say ive got an old bottle of test c been sitting there for over a year 3/4 full.

so what do you do ?

You have to transfer it to a new vial or a vial you just finished if you don't have a brand new sterile vial. But you can get those cheap online too.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone that knows more than me will comment, but I'm pretty sure it's bacteriostatic, meaning nothing will grow in it, so age shouldn't matter. It should still be as clean or dirty as the last time you used it.

so what do you do ?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hopefully someone that knows more than me will comment, but I'm pretty sure it's bacteriostatic, meaning nothing will grow in it, so age shouldn't matter. It should still be as clean or dirty as the last time you used it.

I think what he might be worried about is when air from the syringe entered the vial, it could have caused the vial to become rancid over time. (in theory)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

is this right guys ?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
You could always pin 1 ml and see what happens... No heat, you are good to go.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd keep some Cephalexin on hand, just in case. (ADC sells it)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
got a fresh vial of prop on deck

will use that up for now & save that 3/4 vial for a zombie apocalypse emergency.

hopefully someone at the gym will steer me in the right direction on where to score some cyp

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Benzyl alcohol will prevent bacteria from growing, it will not kill any active bacteria....Thus the need for filtering....Heating up a solution may kill some bacteria depending on the temp and duration. But I would not use this as a means to make a solution sterile. In addition excessive heat can destroy a compound.....

is this right guys ?

Last edited:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I usually blast my asscheek with a blow dryer for 20 mins prior to injection.. seldomly do I ever get serious infections

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heavy metals, like arsenic, should be the #1 worry!

Sterility is an matter of trust. I trust my chef 100% to be sterile during AAS production.

Zero UGL producers can remove the heavy metals in Chinese raws.

It's not their fault-it's Chinese powder producers.

The real issue is heavy metals we inject weekly, for years, and how we're unable to ever avoid injecting those heavy metals.

New Threads