Not ready to get old!

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Been browsing here and a few other spots now for a couple years since getting off the couch and back to working out....got slot of good info that's helped from here and other and has eve made some solid progress as well as have had a blast getting there....

I like to read and grasp stuff , search and fill in blanks before I jump.....try and keep my runs smart and effective for my use.....

46 6'3
240lbs 9.5% bf (per dexa)
206lbs lean mass

Primarily crossfit and weight lifting I was thinking about bulking a smidge more and going for classic....

Cardio is important as is strength and power, I do strength competitions as well....

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcome, good stats!
Currently on cycle?
B&C/TRT or pct?

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Age is just as number brother. We have several examples on the board who
are putting their best work well into their 50’s and above.
Best to you on your goals.

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Off everything except trt....my resting metabolic rate is 2736 calories just to exist...per v02 at dexa company and I burn 86% fat 14% carbs....pretty cool set up we were trying to dial me in to gain and watch diet to see what i respond too...

Did tren and with my metabolism it was damn near impossible to eat enough even without cardio and added anadrol to assist inside see some strength and size but i lean gain slow and steady so some things i can accelerate as much as other people i want too but it is what it is....20190902_135709.jpg

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lookin killer man, especially at 46!

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Age is just as number brother. We have several examples on the board who
are putting their best work well into their 50’s and above.
Best to you on your goals.

Thanks yeah I have been pushing hard for 2 years now. Go my deadlift 565lbs, 365 bench and squat I'm working hard on front and back to get in. Strict press I managed 225 with a small bump I get 245....managed a 5:53 mile (when I see kids in the 4s I just laugh , and accept my age lol and size)

I maintain speed and cardio I know its counterproductive to gains but I do slow down during those times...and this is the reason I read diligently to find my right combo...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yea, impressive for sure, and at 6'3. got a pic of the wheels?

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Just a warm up shot before a hill run with a stimulator on , been working on leg more , need em bigger but not overly massive I still have to run and compete

20190902_144527.jpg

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
how long have you been cycling?
cycle history(compounds used/dosages)?

Bullcrew

Reaction score
I started try 4 years ago, head injury caused tbi and shut down pituitary gland...before head injury I was high test normally dr always said I should be horney as a teen into my 80s lol....but after head injury and bad breakdown from chemical imbalances endo got me dialed...that's why I read the crap out of stuff before I start to mess with my hormones...

Started to mess with cycles a year or so later...

Yes I know 12 to 16 week cycles are normal, I have had blood work done and always come in 4.5 x's on test to dosage so it's not weak...I do 12.5 aromasin eod some cycles depending but usually don't need to I function fine past 140 e2....I seem to be pretty resilient to sides (knock on wood)...

I ran
600 test e 600 deca week for 10 weeks

Did dbol by itself as well as tbol for a short power run and strength (test at just above trt to counter)

Do anavar when trying to lean out for more cardio intense stuff or just to bump up my get go, and trying to run a bit lighter while maintaining muscle and no water retention also throw winny in at end of cycles...

Test 600/deca 600/ mast 400 10 weeks

Test 400/deca 400/Bolden 600 10 weeks (was training for a strength cardio event)

Most recent tren e 350/ test 300/deca 300/anadrol 50mg ed (4weeks) 10 week cycle

What I have learned is I don't get shit for sides on tren it mellows me out, sleep is disrupted but only for a week. I can't gain shit without anadrol I burn calories too fast. I did get a little acne, it flattens me out, i do sweat a bit after eating but I normally do that... married 22 years so very solid in marriage no weird thoughts....I'm a fighter naturally but been fighting since I was 9, so I am very versed in maintaining mental cognitive behavior...and control....

Last edited:

Bullcrew

Reaction score
I want to run a 14 week cycle (apparently better gains past 12 to 14 week mark now that I am familiar with my reactions and body)

Anyone have thoughts on this as a possible run...input or ideas ...

Tren e 450mg week 1-14
Deca 200mg week 1-14
Test e 300mg week1-14
Anadrol 50mg daily 1-5
Mast 400mg week 8-14
Winny 50mg ed 10-14
Gw1516 1-14 (cycling off and on)
And aromasin as well as prolactin support incase...tren at 350 and deca at 300 did give me some sensitivity but mild...

Thoughts are I had good results side wise at low test so keep it lower let tren do the bulk of work and anadrol to get a jump on raising some estrogen to work with tren...
Deca for joints, winny to strip water weight and then mast to help strip fluff....

Just a thought not in concrete but it's a preliminary thought on next cycle...

I kept runs shorter and was aware of my mental and physical well being as well as I know what works for me best for my focus...but this run will be what I want to do for classic...I have a weight max of 245lbs....I am 244 and dropped to around 240 now but after dropping some bf% will be around 236 at 7%...I walk at 7% bf year round unless bulking...then its 10% and yes i eat alot including crappy to try and gain...mainly clean till frustration sets in as md then its eat everything and steal food off my kids plates lol

So I need to hit 260lbs with medium to low fluff and then strip to 245...I need to make sure.my genetic limit will hold the weight long enough to reset and be comfortable enough to hold on to it...then strip fluff...p

Plan is to hit 250 at 7% so with up and down and some water weight in should be ready at 245...

Of course I'll need to do posing practice I suck at it , really bad I get awkward and laugh at myself...then it turns into a mirror flex off followed by some WWF wrestling verbiage and wrestle the wife....so I don't have much success here

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
1st of all, fukk ypu and your 7% year round, haha.
the longer estered compounds are much better ran 16-20 weeks in my opinion. Especially deca, which really starts shining week 10-11 for me so why stop at 12?
No problems last time you ran tren/deca same time I'm assuming.
Cycle looks nice man. How many weeks after this blast will the show be? you could run the mast all 14 weeks. should drop the longer esters a month out from the show.
You should place well, but being 6'3 will either be an advantage or work against you depending on the other competitors.
theres some guys here with much more knowledge that'll hopefully chime in here...

Bullcrew

Reaction score
1st of all, fukk ypu and your 7% year round, haha.
the longer estered compounds are much better ran 16-20 weeks in my opinion. Especially deca, which really starts shining week 10-11 for me so why stop at 12?
No problems last time you ran tren/deca same time I'm assuming.
Cycle looks nice man. How many weeks after this blast will the show be? you could run the mast all 14 weeks. should drop the longer esters a month out from the show.
You should place well, but being 6'3 will either be an advantage or work against you depending on the other competitors.
theres some guys here with much more knowledge that'll hopefully chime in here...

Yeah my height plays against me as compared to a more compact frame. I did start to look at the field and pretty comfortable in how I size up...

Yeah I will run longer cycles I was more concerned with psych and sides with stuff...so all my first runs have been too short for better gains but made me more than comfortable with what seems to work and how I feel....

Yeah the longer esters and when to cut water, throw sodium in and the tricks I need to learn....I am completely new to this classic thing I have been competing for years in different stuff and take things serious as well as listen...

As far as body fat I stopped eating 2 bags of donuts a day and 3 xl Hershey bars a day as well as McDonald and junk food all day long....I could only get to 255 for a very short fat period but maintained 245 sitting on couch ....when i stopped I dropped 206 lbs and 6 pack in 7 months and mainly diet....
Just cleaned it up about 50% lol and added some running...

So it is nice to be lean but it made gaining lean mass a pain in the butt....learned alot about frustration

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
oh i hear ya dude, I'm 6'4. I eat like a maniac to maintain at 253 (where I'm at now)

Bullcrew

Reaction score
oh i hear ya dude, I'm 6'4. I eat like a maniac to maintain at 253 (where I'm at now)

Man I was pumped when I hit 246...lol couldn't maintain cause the grocery store ran out of food lol...

Actually food makes me sick as shit now....was bad enough when wife and i play ping pong "whadda you wanna eat" "I don't know, whatta you want to eat"

Now its "whatta you want to eat" me "nothing just hook me up to a ****ing IV" lol I really don't like eating much right now...