Nov privatemdlabs 15% code inside

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Save 15% On Your Next Purchase!
Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until November 30, 2012.

Use coupon code lkfoi43nf at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

See redemption instructions below.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you explain for us how this works please? Who draws your blood?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I had one very good experience with them. And am going to go for bloods this week as well. From what i remember you go to the site, start an account and profile with a password, select the location of the lab that suits you, then select and pay for the test or tests you wish to have done. They then send you a confirmation pretty quickly and I believe within 24 hours you receive an order from the lab you selected which provides instructions for the test as well as when to show up. i dont believe you need to make an appointment although you can..you just need to show up during the hours specified. I went for bloods in connecticut and it was a very nice office on the first floor of a major hospital in Connecticut. I signed in, gave the nurse the order which she confirmed in her computer, signed something (dont recall exactly), waited about 10 minutes and then a nurse/phlebotomist drew my bloods. It all took 15 minutes from the minute I walked in. Three days later I was able to access and print my results which were posted to my website account. that was it. All in all a great experience. Nio questions asked whatsoever and completely confidential.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well.....^^^^ that's it right there. Step by step

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you explain for us how this works please? Who draws your blood?

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/
go to the website and click on the left hand side "locations". If you see one that is close and convenient to you then use this service. For me, it's LabCorp. You walk in, tell them you are there to have some blood drawn. They look up your name in the computer, it tells them that you have paid in full and that it is not an insurance order. The phlebotomist draws your blood, and in about 2 days you recieve an email with your BW results.
The coupon code is entered at the time you order your test online. When paying it will ask you if you have any discount codes. And most important, not to worry, the results are not shared with your health care provider or insurance.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Would recommend to anyone. of course cant vouch for each office, but the process is simple and easy.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
FYI,

Due to state billing laws, PrivateMD Labs cannot provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.*

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Piro, I'm from CT too. Private med labs is great, I then just go to a nearby labcorp.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Im actually from NYC, but chose a labcorp in CT as it was closest. drive was like 25-30 minutes. No issues with me being from NYC. Never even came up.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What test are you guys ordering?

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I believe the test most people advocate ordering when on cycle is the female hormone panel. I initially ordered a more comprehensive test back in june because I wanted a broader test, but I think the Female Hormone Panel is the one as its much cheaper and gives you all the info you need. But need to double check if it includes lipids, etc..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Another great thing about the service's site is it gives a very well detailed description of all the different tests and what they test for exactly. But it can be a bit intimidating because it is a huge list of tests. Takes a little time to go through unless you can be directed right to the one you need by a more experienced user.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
piro, exactly my question....thanks.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Im going to check it out later tonight and will repost when I have a better grip on the tests. My main concern at this point is estro check..

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I ordered a Fermale Hormone Panel which seems to be the right test if on ccycle (although make sure you mark Male when checking out otherwise you will get female ref ranges) and a full Lipid Panel. With the discount it was $90 and I am fullly processed to go anytime I wish in the next 7 days. Cant beat that.

Reaction score
Last time I looked the Advanced Female Hormone Panel was $60, now its listed as $160. Whats the deal!?

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe because u chose advanced ? It was 50$ for me last month