Odin Anabolics

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Odin Anabolics sucks. Stay away from that shit brand.

weightlossburn

Reaction score
All boards say that Odin sucks. But let's say an individual I know may not have been paying much attention to the brand and has invested in a little Odin. Will it produce some results or is it complete garbage?

Reaction score
Need some serious help brothers? Need a good source to buy ? Any sites That are legit? Nah insights.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Need some serious help brothers? Need a good source to buy ? Any sites That are legit? Nah insights.
I read this as:

"Hey I know I could be anyone, from anywhere. I am a stranger. Narc out your source who is probably private for a reason. Help me get a controlled substance. Thanks"

Seriously welcome to the UG. Not a source board. Search around make some friends.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I read this as:

"Hey I know I could be anyone, from anywhere. I am a stranger. Narc out your source who is probably private for a reason. Help me get a controlled substance. Thanks"

Seriously welcome to the UG. Not a source board. Search around make some friends.

Haha this made my night bro. 100%

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I read this as:

Are narcs an actual concern? Like do DEA and LEO actually give a shit about small time crap like PEDs?

I know ALOT of LEO, and I can't think of a single one that isn't on gear.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Are narcs an actual concern? Like do DEA and LEO actually give a shit about small time crap like PEDs?
I wouldn't know.

I'd imagine someone trafficking controlled substances is concerned.

That's fair, crack and meth are PED's, have to even the playing field.

Seriously not surprised. Not different than seeing officers driving while using their phones.

rules for thee, but not for me

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I just never got the impression from really anyone that "steroids" are a real big priority.

I would assume gov agencies would be more focused on the more damaging, more profitable stuff

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I just never got the impression from really anyone that "steroids" are a real big priority.

I would assume gov agencies would be more focused on the more damaging, more profitable stuff
I think it comes down to how much is the source making. If gov isn't getting their share of the taxes on transferred funds, they get fussy. So if they see a chance to confiscate big money, I don't think they care what the illegal drug is. But yeah, shit like heroin, fent, crack etc.. going to bring down dealers more so than anything else.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All boards say that Odin sucks. But let's say an individual I know may not have been paying much attention to the brand and has invested in a little Odin. Will it produce some results or is it complete garbage?
I, myself, sent off a total of 10 Odin samples(plus or minus 2 samples as my memory is failing me) and another friend sent close to the same # of samples of Odin(different compounds) for the same HPLC testing.
I use Jano for testing. I would say you'll get some results its just looking like the gear is under dosed which makes it difficult to know how much to take.
Steroidify is a good sized and pretty popular reseller who must have a shit ton of Odin because they have gotten behind Odin to try and drum up some biz. They also have begun some kind of smear campaign to try and discredit @janoshik who has now tested more gear than any lab anywhere(Don't know if that statement is accurate but jano has tested more than his share).
Steroidify and Purple Panda won't give clients credit for Jano testing. I believe it Chem 4 Tox that both prefer...which is fine. I've been part of a group that paid for Chem 4 Tox to test a sources products.

The thing about Odin and the other ugl's that charge a premium for some reason for their gear. I'm figuring things out as I type. Its not Odin who's charging a premium, its their resellers. I'm sure some buy in bulk so their costs are as low as possible and then they put their tax on the line up which is the price list guys see and order from.
I don't know if Odin drop ships for some resellers. That has guys who have been around a long time putting out lists calling themselves resellers when they are just in kahoots with the ugl. The reseller will take orders and collect payments and then email the orders to the Odins and Deus Medicals along with the discounted or wholesale prices they pay keeping the difference between what they charge and what the ugl's charge them.

With all the testing thats going on these ugl's are going to have to fall in line or get left behind.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I still prefer the old tillacle labs to anything out today

eazy

Elite
Reaction score

Just when I start believing it's all in my head, I see another story. small amount for personal use.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

I don't think it's common... But we still are a paranoid bunch regardless. Better to be safe, than to pretend you're in the clear and get caught with your pants down later IMO.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
You got any of that sweet LNE left laying around? Perhaps hidden in a sock drawer somewhere?

Okay I keep seeing LNE thrown around these boards, anyone want to enlighten a noob? What the hell does LNE stand for?

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Okay I keep seeing LNE thrown around these boards, anyone want to enlighten a noob? What the hell does LNE stand for?
You gotta dig deep on that one, Tom. That kind of info isn't found on the surface.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
You gotta dig deep on that one, Tom. That kind of info isn't found on the surface.
o_O Well ive searched through all the oldschool pdfs I have, the couple boards I lurk on, and here and haven't found anything. judging by the context and that Ive only seen it on this board it seems like some kind of inside meme. *shrug*

EDIT:
Jesus christ, I want my time back.

Last edited:

New Threads