oFISHal Fishing Thread

G

Georgia

images

So a lot of guys on here love the outdoors. Fishing being a big one. I just got into fishing myself and it is a relaxing, enjoyable experience....combined with some top water lures it is adrenaline pumping when you see a big ol' papa bass hit that lure hard and start pulling like hell once you set!

So post up your favorite fishing stories, pics, and/or videos. When we're not in the gym some of us love just relaxing in a boat with a cold one!

My dad getting hooked after dropping a bass on his leg with the treble still in his

My first largemouth.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to dropping a few summer steelhead and salmon on here.

Z

Zeek

LMAO Malevolence puts up a real fish next to Georgia's baby Bass!!!

Love it!!

G

Georgia

Haha Male's fish puts mine to shame. We don't have fish like THAT in my pond...and it was only my first :( lol.

This afternoon around 6-7 I am hoping to catch that big whopper daddy. Will take a pic for sure if I can get him.

Nice Buck Male, very pretty one to mount

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Peacock bass. On an 8w fly rod. Weighed just under 40. These are the sexiest fish i ever seen. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337276284.043081.jpg

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Big into saltwater. Some of my favorite to fish for are king mackeral, striped bass, red drum, cobia, and various sharks. I also like to fish for speckled and gray trout, flounder, spanish mackeral, etc. etc. but the big boys are more fun :)

My favorite all time catch (so far) was a 230 lb sand tiger shark that I landed from the beach. I have a picture somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it up!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Georgia that video of you and your dad is awesome, true country boys right there!! lol

G

Georgia

Georgia that video of you and your dad is awesome, true country boys right there!! lol

Lol. Thanks bro. He's a tough one. Allowing me to slice his own leg open with a razor blade.

Be careful with those treble hooks if you go fishing. They are killers. My finger was bleeding a little earlier from jabbing myself with it trying to get it out of the fish's mouth.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucky for me the Bass around here pretty much suck and only enjoy the Senko worms, you ever try them??? They put em in the boat like crazzzzzy!!! Let me know if you havent Ill send you a link on what they are and where ya get em....There the first thing I toss in the water, then Spinner baits, then topwater (Which never works around here)

Z

Zeek

What part of green rubber worm are you not hearing here mr Georgia, even the color of the water that bass came out of is perfect for a light green worm. Listen to the old man G and you may land a big trophy bass yet this spring!

Bump- Bump- Bump

;)

G

Georgia

Lucky for me the Bass around here pretty much suck and only enjoy the Senko worms, you ever try them??? They put em in the boat like crazzzzzy!!! Let me know if you havent Ill send you a link on what they are and where ya get em....There the first thing I toss in the water, then Spinner baits, then topwater (Which never works around here)

I don't have Senko. I have two packs of worms. They are Zoom (pinkish spotted worms -- realistic looking) and Culprit (Purple with red tail -- give me the most success of any of my bait)

What part of green rubber worm are you not hearing here mr Georgia, even the color of the water that bass came out of is perfect for a light green worm. Listen to the old man G and you may land a big trophy bass yet this spring!

Bump- Bump- Bump

;)

Green rubber worm?

Like this? http://www.walmart.com/ip/Zoom-U-Tail-Worm-Chartreuse-Pepper-20ct/17127357

or darker?

Those were the only green ones I see. Reply to me & I will go to Wally World right now and take a pic of it on my hook today and give the results!

G

Georgia

Couple of pounds. Biggest one I've gotten into the boat to date. Caught him with a zoom green/baby bass colored worm

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stealhead fish. Usually freezing my nuts of.