Oj Simpson RIp

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
OJ highlights , he was easily the best RB of the 70's like dude said in the one video , and he was 6 1'' and 212 to boot.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I never did give a damn about him killing her or her boyfriend to be honest , you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

I just remember the way he could scrape and find lanes that didnt exist a second prior to that.

He had a crazy ability to shift gears too mid stride , just reach out with a leg shift his weight and bang a gear ,, it was just incredible to watch , there was no one else that could move like he did.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone remember these lyrics from "Role Model" by Eminem?

Me and Marcus Allen went over to see Nicole
When we heard a knock at the door, must've been Ron Gold
Jumped behind the door, put the orgy on hold
Killed them both, then smeared blood on the white Bronco

On another song, he also said "I'll slit your motherfuckin' throat worse than Ron Goldman."

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Anyone remember these lyrics from "Role Model" by Eminem?

Me and Marcus Allen went over to see Nicole
When we heard a knock at the door, must've been Ron Gold
Jumped behind the door, put the orgy on hold
Killed them both, then smeared blood on the white Bronco

On another song, he also said "I'll slit your motherfuckin' throat worse than Ron Goldman."
The night of the Bronco chase , Tommy and I wrecked my my Trans Am ,, we were cocked ,, missed turn hit a few cars in a cheap used car lot ,,, panicked ,, looked an saw a tavern down the street ..

ran in told em i had a wreck can I use the phone , ordered 2 shots n 2 beers n sucked em down waited for the cops ...

Cops fussed n pitched a fit but couldnt give me the sobriety test cus the bartender told them I looked fine when i walked in asked to call them and then got my shots n beers and i sucked em right down.

Hail Yeah Boy !!

I mean I looked at the OJ thing practically ,, guys wife was whoring around , he smoked her and the dude that was dipping his dick in her ... only reason it was a big deal is cus she was white and he was black n famous.

If that has been some biker ,, local strip club owner ,,, the mail man no one would of cared one fucking bit.

If she had been black or brown , none of that would of ever made the news either , you think anyone would of cared if OJ had killed a middle eastern wife or some one from Africa ? aint no freaking way LOL

Reaction score
anyone out there follow this dudes career in football

dude was outrageous
Great football player. The guy had it all. I haven't thought about it for awhile, but some of the evidence in his trial for double murder wasn't good.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Great football player. The guy had it all. I haven't thought about it for awhile, but some of the evidence in his trial for double murder wasn't good.
Except like, the mound of DNA….

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
ida been like

oh your ojs ole lady

nice to meet you but fuck that

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I have his cutlery set. Goes through bone and cartilage like something serious.
I used to have this dumb neighbor I never liked much one day he wanted to borrow the wood chipper .....

*Phone ring .. You seen Bob around ? ,,, no not since he stopped by to borrow the... ohhhhh ....

Houston we have a problem. :cool:(y)

Wheres bob.jpg

Reaction score
I used to have this dumb neighbor I never liked much one day he wanted to borrow the wood chipper .....

*Phone ring .. You seen Bob around ? ,,, no not since he stopped by to borrow the... ohhhhh ....

Houston we have a problem. :cool:(y)

View attachment 50302
Tonight's Darwin Award in the Lawn and Garden category goes to...................
The great thing about those awards? No acceptance speeches.