Oklahoma Relief

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In order to spread the word on how relief efforts can be made to the victims of the May 20th tornado in the Moore area. The following are some ways that you can help.

For donations of water, non-perishable food and other items, visit kfor.com/help for a full list of items and donation centers.

For monetary donations, visit the Red Cross at www.redcross.org/okc or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
www.safeandwell.org is the Red Cross site where you can register yourself as safe, or search for friends and family members.

The United Way of Central Oklahoma’s Disaster Relief Fund is open. Donations may be made online at www.unitedwayokc.org or by mail to United Way of Central Oklahoma, P.O. Box 837, Oklahoma City, OK 73101 with notation for May Tornado Relief.

The OK Humane Society is an acting homebase for displaced animals. Those wanting to find information about volunteering or finding lost pets can visit okclostpets.com for more information.

Thank you for your support.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its 10 bux guys and goes a long way

Braw16

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this please like gymrat said its ten bucks.

Reaction score
made a donation to united ive heard red cross keep like 60%

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this. I Can't even begin to count how many friends lost their homes in this storm. It's been a crazy week

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank y'all for supporting and giving to these people. I also live in Oklahoma and am only about 45 minutes from Joplin, MO. After seeing the aftermath of that tornado I can vouch tha it is total carnage and heartache. A lot of the survivors will never be the same.

RoidGear.net

Latest posts