Online Peptide Suppliers

Wunderpus

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm looking to get my hands on some IGF-1 LR3, but, I am not in the know about what sources are offering quality products at this time... Anyone have any recommendations for a supplier? Thank you very much!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Have to look that up I’m thing of trying tb my joints are shit
I got mt2 by accident lol. Been a while bricks. I go to recon or peptide sciences now but recon is a lil weird n peptide sciences has great reviews n multiple mixtures no ant e or sarms other then mk pills. I’m currently on ipam n modgrf1-29 a lil more ipam then cjc but I was given ten ghrp2 n ten cjc no dac from a underground guy n it wasn’t labeled n started getting dark all of a sudden in winter lol.
ANYONE KNOW A COUPON FOR PEPTIDE SCIENCES. If you use recon use code billy

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I’d automatically discredit anybody that says that nonsense if for no other reason than that HGH is a peptide as well. But with that said HGH is more effective because you’re putting it in whole and not trying to make your body make more it it on its own, fasting status isn’t as important which makes it easier and you don’t have to pin 2-3x daily which is a PITA. The secretagogues work, but not like full HGH. Source is everything. I’ve never used MA but have heard nothing but good things about them.

Why is HGH not an option? Price? Contrary to believe there ARE good genetics out there that are pretty affordable, just stay the hell away from the underdosed garbage on Alibaba.
its a cost issue i got a whole bunch in 2020 from someone i will not name here and when i came off after a yr i had the worst night sweats and didnt feel the best for a week. the whole time i was in mexico and i have a friend that runs major projects for the 4 main big pharma compainies and i forget what one he said to use but its 130 for 70 ius. thats a hit.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
We really could use a peptide supplier that is well versed in peptides and can contribute solid content to the forum. For the content I would provide a banner space fre

Hey all! I'm looking to get my hands on some IGF-1 LR3, but, I am not in the know about what sources are offering quality products at this time... Anyone have any recommendations for a supplier? Thank you very much!
insulbolic im told is the best igf1-lr3. it comes from the ukraine so there is that but my friend that inspects the facilities says they are not held to the highedst quality control since they are not in nato but since they are trying to be a part of nato they follow all the guidelines american labs do. do I would reccomend insubolic igf1-lr3

TomJ

Elite
Reaction score
I know amino asylum has had some less than stellar testing lately, but I've used their mt2 and well.... I'm having people ask if I'm mixed

So at the very least their mt2 is works

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
im using the bogo tb-500 and bpc-157 from elite and my tendonitis is going away. Its cheap enough to try at their prices but short of having the vials tested there is no way to be 100

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I Stickied this thread so that it stays up near the top, to keep it current and active.

beefnewton

Just Some Guy
Reaction score
I used Peptide Sciences for their Semaglutide. It seems legit. Ordinarily, I don't like buying from them because their prices are exploitative; I don't believe for a second they are "domestically manufactured." It's just no one else really had it. Depressingly still way cheaper than getting it legitimately.

Amino's MT2 has been hit and miss for me, and I usually order bulk so can tell if it's working over time. CanLabs has been consistent, though. Note that CanLabs prices are in CDN, so if you are in US and buy, you will actually be charged USD, which is less (for the moment).

I've used a lot of other peptides: GHRP2/6, Mod GRF, Ipam, Frag, PT-141, BPC, TB, Selank, Semax, Epitalon, Thymalin, GHK-Cu, and IGF-LR3. Some others I've long forgotten, too.. like P21 when it was more available. I sunk way too much faith into BPC and have both injected and ingested an embarrassing number of vials across many vendors to no effect (including way back in the beginning with Dat/Tom). Some of these you won't "feel," but you will definitely feel GHK-Cu... and not in a pleasant way. The only peptide that has ever delivered anything consistently over the long-term for me is MT2. I doubt I will ever know if my Thymalin or Epitalon cycles did anything.

Last edited:

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I never know if peptides are working or not. usdomship-hgh.com has tb 500 for 40$ for 10 mgs which the best price. I have never found it cheaper. It took my tendonitis away . Tried a few others but that is where id get my peptides from and their reviews on eroids are great...just an idea if you need tb

beefnewton

Just Some Guy
Reaction score
I bought some from Somabiotech. Does any one used their peptides?

1660297218700.png

Pat.FitPro uses them. He tried shilling for them as a first post on another board which was immediately and appropriately censored. Maybe you should give them a PM.

Oh looks like he is online now. What a coincidence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Most that have used Peptides for any amount of time aren't into Chinese underdosed Alibaba garbage.
But how can you make sure what we buy domestically it's not from China? As far as I know,many supplier buys tons of these things from China. If they just change a packing, I cannot regconize it at all.

Reaction score
But how can you make sure what we buy domestically it's not from China? As far as I know,many supplier buys tons of these things from China. If they just change a packing, I cannot regconize it at all.
Learn to read, retard. He said Chinese crap on ALIBABA.

The good peptide suppliers have HPLC testing. Look for that. And try not to fuck yourself up. Your low IQ may make that inevitable though.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
anyone have luck with accelerated research? Just looking to grab some cardarine here soon.

lfod14

Reaction score
It's all from China, the difference is a huge place with a name to destroy and a business to lose is testing their inbound batches, which is why you pay a little more for it, if you've ever got in touch with those Ali chemical companies, they literally ask you what quality you want to buy when you buy in bulk, what do you think the bottom of the barrel places or you when you buy a small handful of 1-5 boxes are getting?

lfod14

Reaction score
anyone have luck with accelerated research? Just looking to grab some cardarine here soon.
Never heard of them in any of the usual circles. Chemyo is very reputable and the best left IMO since Science.bio sold out.

New Threads