Open for suggestions (type 1)

Reaction score
I wanna see what u guys think and I'm open for any suggestions. Gonna make this as short as I can. I've cycled couple times before but my last one was the only time I cycled since I've been type 1 diabetic. When I started that cycle my BS skyrocketed to the point I was using 4x as much insulin and I was still running high. I almost dropped it but went to my Endo (doesn't know I use AAS) and he put me on Victoza (glp -1 antoganist). This worked great on leveling out my BS but it completely killed my appetite to the point that I was struggling to eat 3-3500 cals. Now that I'm off and pct is over my bs is back to normal I dropped victoza and I'm still gaining weight cuz my appetite is back and I been stuffing my self all day long. My next cycle I been thinking bout adding eq to see if it helps with appetite. 625/wk test 400/wk eq and dbol but since they're all derived from test do you think I would be better off adding drol since it's dht (May be thinking to much bout this one) or just stick with dbol? (I love dbol) I also have some tren A but may save it for my spring cutter. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated (I have aromasian hcg and pct for upcoming cycle... Jus keepin it short here)

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bumping this for Steelblue.

We have a few diabetics on the board. Not many will even attempt to give you advice though to avoid causing any harm to you.

I'm curious why test would cause your blood sugar to rise. Seems like the opposite should hold true.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it due the gear causing insulin sensitivity, requiring the need for more?

Try EQ...the best answer may be learn to force feed, especially if a change in compounds don't resolve the issue

Avoid tren...too many metabolic changes for a T1 diabetic imo

Reaction score
Bumping this for Steelblue.

We have a few diabetics on the board. Not many will even attempt to give you advice though to avoid causing any harm to you.

I'm curious why test would cause your blood sugar to rise. Seems like the opposite should hold true.
That's the impression I was under also. I thought it may use been high estrogen but when I started taking aromasian my estrogen got to low. Exogenous hormones don't raise cortisol levels from what I no so rules that one out. I think it may have been adrenaline? Adrenaline rises with exogenous test and adrenaline and cortisol are the key hormones in the stress system. Either way it never went down until I got on victoza. I thought about tellin my Endo about my AAS use but decided bit too.

Reaction score
Is it due the gear causing insulin sensitivity, requiring the need for more?

Try EQ...the best answer may be learn to force feed, especially if a change in compounds don't resolve the issue

Avoid tren...too many metabolic changes for a T1 diabetic imo

I have no problems eating I eat 6-7k cals a day and could eat more. When I'm on victoza it kills ky hunger to the point of making myself sick from a single chicken breast. I'm goin to give eq a shot and may have to just try to lean bulks on cycle and jus dirty bulk off cycle. Guess it could work in my advantage when I decide to cut but that will b a while

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have no problems eating I eat 6-7k cals a day and could eat more. When I'm on victoza it kills ky hunger to the point of making myself sick from a single chicken breast. I'm goin to give eq a shot and may have to just try to lean bulks on cycle and jus dirty bulk off cycle. Guess it could work in my advantage when I decide to cut but that will b a while

Well if insulin was an issue, the last thing on my mind would be "eating clean"...I'd be eating burgers and Wendy's Frostys to ensure I get carbs

New Threads