Operation Raw Deal 2007

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a fan of ttokyo and brovel

either Tornel/brovel were WAY over dosed, or the raws nowadays just aren't as good. I've tried a lot of different gear and it just doesn't seem the same as back then.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
either Tornel/brovel were WAY over dosed, or the raws nowadays just aren't as good. I've tried a lot of different gear and it just doesn't seem the same as back then.

i totally agree man, i remember the brovel prop.. it was like 20 or 50 ml, till this day no prop was as strong, not even viromone.

i did tornel test e and i remember thinking that the shit was so cheap it must of been underdosed.. wow! was i wrong, that shit was amazing.

GETTING back to the subject at hand, everyone should read POBs first post carefully, its a scary reality and like me it should be in the back of your minds.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I know from running Chinese GH vs USA Pharma & Swiss, the USA & Swiss is superior.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Art Atwood, dude was my neighbor for 6yrs. He got cracked for operation Raw Deal or whatever it was called. Man that dude was one cool fucker. Very laid back and down to earth. Look him up if you dont know about this giant brother of ours in iron. IFBB Pro to the max! May he rest in peace. Dude taught me alot about body building and how to use compounds correctly. Too bad he liked the hardcore rec drugs. Much love and respect brother,
!SHRUGS!

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Art Atwood, dude was my neighbor for 6yrs. He got cracked for operation Raw Deal or whatever it was called. Man that dude was one cool fucker. Very laid back and down to earth. Look him up if you dont know about this giant brother of ours in iron. IFBB Pro to the max! May he rest in peace. Dude taught me alot about body building and how to use compounds correctly. Too bad he liked the hardcore rec drugs. Much love and respect brother,
!SHRUGS!
You're my friend, SHRUGS. But I gotta tell you that you're wrong. Art got cracked after Raw Deal Down in Texas...he was moving shit out of his gym. He was a fucking rat. I know he has friends that will back him up on the boards even knowing he cooperated. He flipped just as fast a a crack head worried that he'd be locked up and jonesing for a fix. I'm telling you. This is fact. He did everyone a favor by expiring. Fuck him.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man, all you guys are depressing me with all this old gear talk. Makes me wanna cry I never got to try it!

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man, all you guys are depressing me with all this old gear talk. Makes me wanna cry I never got to try it!

I call these days the "Golden Years", RISE. Gear is so cheap and plentiful now, it's ridiculous. I quoted $25 for 10ml of test 250 back in 2003. Adjusted for inflation you'd be looking at $45. I'm snatching it up for $30.
Something's gonna give.....and it's gonna be soon. Back then it was coming fro MX. Now, it's coming and has been coming from China. It's just a matter of time before shit gets sideways.
I remember saying that $25 for test e was too cheap. Anyone with a computer could get that. Same shit now. Things have a way of correcting themselves. You've got guys that aren't criminals opening shop once again selling to anyone and selling cheap as fuck. Keep your heads down fellas.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its in the air for sure. Just a good reminder to keep your shit tight. Purge your CPU's and online accounts often ! The DOJ needs nothing to go snooping in your shit facebook gmail etc. No warrant suspicion of crime nothing they just can. I am not saying there going to but what if god forbid you get popped say driving with something and they seize your cpu. U most likely have everything they need sitting in your unlocked email acct or FORUM acct right there to nail you to the cross w/o saying anything. Speaking of "saying" dont fucking be a rat. Its the lowest form of person on earth . If you are privledged enough to have contacts in the world you have earned them through trust that you would keep the contact safe as you can and they would do the same for you. Most likely if you do scum out and talk , you dont have enough info to get your pussy ass out of trouble so all you would be doing is digging your hole deeper and ruining someone else's world. Remember kiddo's 9 times out of 10 you can get yourself out of what ever you got yourself into with money and lawyers, the more you talk the harder it is gonna be do that . So shut the fuck up and ask for your lawyer. The law is not there to help they want to seal the deal to incriminate you . k im done rant off

http://cms.fightforthefuture.org/cispa-not-dead/ step up and help

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its in the air for sure. Just a good reminder to keep your shit tight. Purge your CPU's and online accounts often ! The DOJ needs nothing to go snooping in your shit facebook gmail etc. No warrant suspicion of crime nothing they just can. I am not saying there going to but what if god forbid you get popped say driving with something and they seize your cpu. U most likely have everything they need sitting in your unlocked email acct or FORUM acct right there to nail you to the cross w/o saying anything. Speaking of "saying" dont fucking be a rat. Its the lowest form of person on earth . If you are privledged enough to have contacts in the world you have earned them through trust that you would keep the contact safe as you can and they would do the same for you. Most likely if you do scum out and talk , you dont have enough info to get your pussy ass out of trouble so all you would be doing is digging your hole deeper and ruining someone else's world. Remember kiddo's 9 times out of 10 you can get yourself out of what ever you got yourself into with money and lawyers, the more you talk the harder it is gonna be do that . So shut the fuck up and ask for your lawyer. The law is not there to help they want to seal the deal to incriminate you . k im done rant off

http://cms.fightforthefuture.org/cispa-not-dead/ step up and help

Unless you're cooperating with the feds you're not getting off. The state, yes. I've been through both. I know it sounds like I'm trying to show my big dick, but regular has all my shit. I fucking know how all this shit works.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unless you're cooperating with the feds you're not getting off. The state, yes. I've been through both. I know it sounds like I'm trying to show my big dick, but regular has all my shit. I fucking know how all this shit works.

no doubt bro I am not saying your gonna get off I am just saying let the money and lawyers talk not your mouth :) I have had my share of trouble also. I have eaten charges and beaten them either way. U can call me alot of things one thing you can no one can say is He's a rat

I dont put it on my plate if i cant eat it

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no doubt bro I am not saying your gonna get off I am just saying let the money and lawyers talk not your mouth :) I have had my share of trouble also. I have eaten charges and beaten them either way. U can call me alot of things one thing you can no one can say is He's a rat

I dont put it on my plate if i cant eat it

Ok. The fed sentencing guidelines are set in motherfucking stone. Don't even need the fucking judge. The prosecuter is the nuts. Downward departures are the only way out of that shit. Saftey Valve is rat status. 51k's can be exposed. pacer.gov has all our paperwork. The pre-sentencing investigation that's done for all in the feds gives you your criminal category. Your crime has a number going down the chart....your crimal category goes across....if your sentence isn't there, and your time is less it's because of downward departures cuz you cooperated. That's how you check your people out.
I'm here and other places calling John Russo(owner of OLM) and Thorus out. They were co-defendants. It sounds like I'm sucking my own dick but I'm a career criminal. I can't be schooled on this shit. You show up in fed holding, chances are I'm your shot caller. Again, reg has all my shit. If you wanna prove me wrong, put your paperwork up. John Gotti didn't get off.
Fucking stupid kids talk about how that stupid lame ass rapper TI isn't a snitch and got off. Uh uh. Somebody is on the hook for the automatic weapons and silencers....15yrs mandatory. He's cooperating. He may have to testify at some point. The feds threaten guys with a CI that will put them away for 25....they'll take 15.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking stupid kids talk about how that stupid lame ass rapper TI isn't a snitch and got off. Uh uh. Somebody is on the hook for the automatic weapons and silencers....15yrs mandatory. He's cooperating. He may have to testify at some point. The feds threaten guys with a CI that will put them away for 25....they'll take 15.

"Whats todays mathematics? shit ain't addin' up
Get knocked with 10 machine guns only get 12 months?
Ooooh weee, don't talk to me, you talk to him, you talkin' to them
I got the best lawyers money can buy
They said they would've got me 10, or maybe 9
I said "How do you explain how homey breeeze?"
They said keep ya mouth shut or you eatin' the cheese"

- 50 Cent

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're my friend, SHRUGS. But I gotta tell you that you're wrong. Art got cracked after Raw Deal Down in Texas...he was moving shit out of his gym. He was a fucking rat. I know he has friends that will back him up on the boards even knowing he cooperated. He flipped just as fast a a crack head worried that he'd be locked up and jonesing for a fix. I'm telling you. This is fact. He did everyone a favor by expiring. Fuck him.

Yeah I know he got cracked after he moved down to Texas. After he moved away I never got to talk with him again. But the 6yrs he was my neighbor he sure was a nice guy. Always happy to help out and share knowledge. I would've never guessed him a rat but always wondered the real truth. I figured he was workin with somebody to not serve any time for that shit.
!SHRUGS!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok. The fed sentencing guidelines are set in motherfucking stone. Don't even need the fucking judge. The prosecuter is the nuts. Downward departures are the only way out of that shit. Saftey Valve is rat status. 51k's can be exposed. pacer.gov has all our paperwork. The pre-sentencing investigation that's done for all in the feds gives you your criminal category. Your crime has a number going down the chart....your crimal category goes across....if your sentence isn't there, and your time is less it's because of downward departures cuz you cooperated. That's how you check your people out.
I'm here and other places calling John Russo(owner of OLM) and Thorus out. They were co-defendants. It sounds like I'm sucking my own dick but I'm a career criminal. I can't be schooled on this shit. You show up in fed holding, chances are I'm your shot caller. Again, reg has all my shit. If you wanna prove me wrong, put your paperwork up. John Gotti didn't get off.

Ok brother your talking a different level of heat then I will ever see. I will never risk my life to end up in that situation, I will only risk what I am willing to take responsibility for . I am a career blue collar guy, who happens to know his way around . I would guess most of us are. When I am saying don't talk I am saying it to a guy caught with a personal stash who most likely with enough money and a good lawyer has a decent chance of getting off or a more desirable charge. But instead of rolling the dice in court he turns bitch and gives up way more then he should but not enough to get himself out of the frying pan. I have seen it happen to many times . I just hope for the dirt thats done. the ones involved would keep me safe, BC I for sure will protect them

Rfagazzi

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread is bringing back some not so pleasant memories. Lots of nail biting going on back then!

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So just how much can something like this effect a little guy that is buying cycles twice a year. Or is this something that effects us all if we get popped? Like all you I get ticked when I read things like this. Arnold should step up and defend AAS. LMAO Anyway its just comes down to Gov Feds taking from the truely innocent guy and putting it in his own pocket

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been a member at a few source sites for the last 10 years. Brings back memories for sure. Pro Pharm was my first intro to gear and they were busted in ord. Scary. I always wonder if my info isnt in some database from that. I also had a HUGE pack busted at the post office from pro pharm in 05 but the cops were never able to produce a warrant. Not sure why or how but after several attempts to get me to talk to them they stopped.

SSB was around then too. If you dont remember gymace then you missed out on some fun times. Anyone remember what his lab was called???

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brings back memories for sure. Pro Pharm was my first intro to gear and they were busted in ord. Scary. I always wonder if my info isnt in some database from that.

I'm pretty confidant that if anyone has ordered from OLM that chances are they're in digital prison and on deck if the feds ever need anything from them.

New Threads