Opinion on Eroids?

Reaction score
I have never attempted to purchase anything from there but I always thought the concept of eroids was pretty cool tho. (A Steroid source rating board & review site all in one complete with leader boards)

Reaction score
I have never attempted to purchase anything from there but I always thought the concept of eroids was pretty cool tho. (A Steroid source rating board & review site all in one complete with leader boards)
Take the reviews with a grain of salt as those are mostly fake.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
From what I know and that's not much more than fits in a matchbook , its a paid for reviews scam site full of shills , trolls and pick pockets.

Adzg

Reaction score
Anyone know about roid-stop.is
Don’t particularly like the idea of using a website as I have been burnt before but I checked reviews and it seems…less shit than most lol

Reaction score
From what I know and that's not much more than fits in a matchbook , its a paid for reviews scam site full of shills , trolls and pick pockets.
Evolutionary.org is another such site. Stay away.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Anyone know about roid-stop.is
Don’t particularly like the idea of using a website as I have been burnt before but I checked reviews and it seems…less shit than most lol
If youre using public sources like that, start be seeing what manufacturers they carry.

Then check if they are an authorized retailer, and research the fuck out of the manufacturer.

at the end of the day what matters is what youre sticking in your ass.
so find a manufacturer that seems to have decent reviews, find an authorized reseller, and try there.

simply going by "is XYZ.com g2g" is setting yourself up to get burnt. You should definitely check up on the site as well, but its the product you should be worried about first.

Adzg

Reaction score
If youre using public sources like that, start be seeing what manufacturers they carry.

Then check if they are an authorized retailer, and research the fuck out of the manufacturer.

at the end of the day what matters is what youre sticking in your ass.
so find a manufacturer that seems to have decent reviews, find an authorized reseller, and try there.

simply going by "is XYZ.com g2g" is setting yourself up to get burnt. You should definitely check up on the site as well, but its the product you should be worried about first.
Thanks mate. Still new to sourcing so it’s awesome getting this info. You’re a champ

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Still new to sourcing so it’s awesome getting this info. You’re a champ
Obviously I should clarify that all of what I wrote above is vastly less preferable than getting an actual trusted source.

But if you have to use a public source you gotta know everything there is to know about the origin of the gear, the reseller/retailers reputation, and whatnot.

Also try to find one that has domestic options. Last thing you want is to get your overpriced stuff seized and get your address and name on a watch list

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
My opinion on Eroids? All the mods there suck dick, each other's. One of the best sites to get bad info and get ripped off.

Adzg

Reaction score
Obviously I should clarify that all of what I wrote above is vastly less preferable than getting an actual trusted source.

But if you have to use a public source you gotta know everything there is to know about the origin of the gear, the reseller/retailers reputation, and whatnot.

Also try to find one that has domestic options. Last thing you want is to get your overpriced stuff seized and get your address and name on a watch list

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks heaps.

S

sedv

If you're still looking, I recommend roidbazaar.me I have received many of my packages without any problems and they have excellent support services.

Attachments

• roidbazaar_touchdown_1633704749 (1).png
    roidbazaar_touchdown_1633704749 (1).png
    929 KB · Views: 15

Adzg

Reaction score
If you're still looking, I recommend roidbazaar.me I have received many of my packages without any problems and they have excellent support services.

Looks legit. Thanks for that. It’s not often someone joins and gives away information on a good source as their first post. You are one in a million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Looks legit. Thanks for that. It’s not often someone joins and gives away information on a good source as their first post. You are one in a million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh god i hope youre not serious

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
You freakin dolt. LMK when that Alpha Tren A domestic is back in stock.
I'm just sitting around watching my dick get smaller and dying to spend 135 dollars for a 10 ml vial of Tren A.