Opti HGH Canadian Domestic

Reaction score
Hello UGBodybuilding!

I’m proud to offer to Canadians Opti HGH, without the headache of having to deal with customs.
My goal is to provide Canadians with top-notch products that they can trust to be of the highest quality, eliminating any worries of poor quality.

About Opti’s:
Everything you need to know can be found in the Opti USA thread.

Testing:

Opti 100iu Blacktops
1674756373640.png

Opti 200iu Whitetops (will be available soon)
1674756408892.png

Pricing:
Please contact for Pricing

Optican@protonmail.com

Payment:
Accepting BTC and ETH

I only ship within Canada, if you are looking for a USA or EU Domestic source please email me and i'll direct you to the appropriate individual to assist you. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask, or please email me.

Thank you,

OptiCan

Reaction score
Funny you ghosted on another forum and members have been sending you msg's since July. Yet here you are promoting on another forum. Hmmmmm buyer beware imo.

Reaction score
I'm happy to announce that we will be adding generic Semaglutide (Ozempic) 5mg in the coming month. We are looking to bring in generic HCG in november, and some popular peptides in December. You're free to contact us if you have any questions. optican@protonmail.com

Reaction score
Hello all,

Our generic Semaglutide (Ozepmic) is now available for purchase. Please note this product does not come with bacteriostatic water and you must reconstitute it yourself. We are heavily stocked with HGH and Semaglutide to meet your demand. Optican@protonmail.com

Reaction score
Hello all,

Healing peptides now available. 5mg TB-500 and 5mg BPC-157 in stock. We continue to be heavily stock with HGH and peptides. We are hoping to have HCG available in early January. Please contact us at Optican@protonmail.com for any inquiries.

New Threads