Orange Idiot's estate raided by FBI

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
ad90d99c2c3012f1c24b356e9880fa4b.jpg

Somebody get her a CAB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I get you two believe that, but what is the source?
What part don’t you believe? The part where the FBI requested the video be turned off or the part where the family refused to turn it off?

But more importantly, why the fuck does it matter?

The video stayed on so it’ll help show what actually happened. Isn’t that good? It will show nothing was “planted” right?

Sometimes you argue just to argue. (Edit: and if you respond with “no I don’t” Imma leave now and be in Texas in time to kick your ass before dinner tomorrow!)

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
What part don’t you believe? The part where the FBI requested the video be turned off or the part where the family refused to turn it off?

But more importantly, why the fuck does it matter?

The video stayed on so it’ll help show what actually happened. Isn’t that good? It will show nothing was “planted” right?

Sometimes you argue just to argue. (Edit: and if you respond with “no I don’t” Imma leave now and be in Texas in time to kick your ass before dinner tomorrow!)
Why won't you tell where you heard it. I don't believe for a second the FBI requested that. More bullshit.
I know you don't believe in what the MSM says, so what is this great source of information for this particular nugget?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
He was a drone king except he and Hillary let the drones and Jet pilots we had in East Africa sit there armed, ready to go, and continue to be told to stand down, repeatedly while Benghazi got destroyed. I was there for this one.

I lost a friend in that attack , guy I played Eve Online with he was the head diplomat for Goon. Some of the guys knew who he was in the real world some didn't others thought he was just a gamer genius. Vile Rat was a good dude real name was Sean Smith, damn good dude.

He had freaky shit go on before depending on where he was , like Iraq and tell us some of what was happening but that night he said some shit like ,, i'm assuming we don't die tonight there was one of the guards seen taking pictures of the place

Then a few hours later it was under attack , he was on Jabber when it happened , its like skype sort of. FUCK and GUNFIRE .. and those were the last two words , he never came back online.

Reaction score
Why won't you tell where you heard it. I don't believe for a second the FBI requested that. More bullshit.
I know you don't believe in what the MSM says, so what is this great source of information for this particular nugget?
Fine.

Christ.

Here’s your source you little bitch. His attorney Christina Bobb.

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
Fine.

Christ.

Here’s your source you little bitch. His attorney Christina Bobb.

Ok, but People.com is worse than MSM and you believe that reporting in this article? I don't. Its fine though, we don't agree on everything. I just wanted to know where you heard it and now I know. Thanks.

Reaction score
Ok, but People.com is worse than MSM and you believe that reporting in this article? I don't. Its fine though, we don't agree on everything. I just wanted to know where you heard it and now I know. Thanks.
Omg.

It’s a direct quote from his attorney. That’s a big difference from when MSM says “a source….” Those are bullshit.

Naming a source is journalism. It’s from the AP not People. It’s everywhere. Use google you dumbfuck.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I lost a friend in that attack , guy I played Eve Online with he was the head diplomat for Goon. Some of the guys knew who he was in the real world some didn't others thought he was just a gamer genius. Vile Rat was a good dude real name was Sean Smith, damn good dude.

He had freaky shit go on before depending on where he was , like Iraq and tell us some of what was happening but that night he said some shit like ,, i'm assuming we don't die tonight there was one of the guards seen taking pictures of the place

Then a few hours later it was under attack , he was on Jabber when it happened , its like skype sort of. FUCK and GUNFIRE .. and those were the last two words , he never came back online.

Fucking hate that bro. A lot of damn good men died that night.

lifter6973

Drama Queen
Reaction score
Omg.

It’s a direct quote from his attorney. That’s a big difference from when MSM says “a source….” Those are bullshit.

Naming a source is journalism. It’s from the AP not People. It’s everywhere. Use google you dumbfuck.
Its a People.com article. I don't trust the reporting or the lawyer. AP or not, AP is MSM too. You see how that works 2 ways now?
That lawyer is deep state. 2 ways. She is a Proud Boy. Crisis Actor. She is lying.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy is sort of right about me liking to argue :D
Oh hell yeah i don't take any stock in this at all feelz wise ,,

This is just old men at the local store having coffee and ball busting over politics ,, like i said before ,, eventually that young waitress with the short skirts gonna walk by and were allllll gonna turn to watch ,, and forget what we were talking about haaaahahah

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Whole thing gets my piss hot to this day. Just no fucking need of it.

Never was man. We could have annihilated them in a matter of seconds dude. Even Danger close, no problem. Especially with the infrastructure of that embassy. That never should have happened

New Threads