Ordinary New Member Intro

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here. I'm 19 male, 5'9 163lbs, bulking atm. Living in PA currently, but moving to Ithaca NY in the fall. I'm mainly just looking to make friends who are knowledgable and passionate about lifting.

Reaction score
💥

Never mind. You can eat someone else’s dick, Lifter. On ignore you go. You’re not pathetic at all. No not really.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here. I'm 19 male, 5'9 163lbs, bulking atm. Living in PA currently, but moving to Ithaca NY in the fall. I'm mainly just looking to make friends who are knowledgable and passionate about lifting.
Welcome. Fairly new here myself.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
what does this mean i am so confused
Me too.
But there is an old member who starts new accounts just to make trouble. Not sure who bbbg is pointing his finger at. But rest assured if that person is lifter he will be served notice by bbbg. If not bbbg will appolagise for getting it wrong. No one is trying to upset new members. But having to deal with banned members starting new accounts has become a problem.
One thing for certain is intro has turned to shit. So do your thing in other sections if you aren't a previously banned member and don't take anything personally.

Reaction score
Welcome to UG

New Threads