Over the counter Sleep Supplements

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
is delta8 the peptide aka dsip? If so, I have tried and it does work.
Delta-8 is just one of the THC cannabinoids found in regular weed / THC (Delta-9).
-

How Does It Compare to Regular Marijuana (Delta-9-THC)?​

Why is there such a growing demand for Delta-8? For starters, its chemical structure is similar to that of its well-known cousin, Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9-THC), the main psychoactive compound found in marijuana. That’s what gets you “high.”

Both Delta-8 and Delta-9 are forms of THC. But when people refer to THC, they usually mean the Delta-9 that’s found in high concentrations in marijuana. Both produce a euphoric, fuzzy feeling, but Delta-8 causes a milder high.

In fact, Delta-8 is often referred to as “marijuana-lite” or “diet weed.” Other common THC side effects like paranoia, anxiety, and drowsiness are also less potent.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Delta-8 is just one of the THC cannabinoids found in regular weed / THC (Delta-9).
-

How Does It Compare to Regular Marijuana (Delta-9-THC)?​

Why is there such a growing demand for Delta-8? For starters, its chemical structure is similar to that of its well-known cousin, Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9-THC), the main psychoactive compound found in marijuana. That’s what gets you “high.”

Both Delta-8 and Delta-9 are forms of THC. But when people refer to THC, they usually mean the Delta-9 that’s found in high concentrations in marijuana. Both produce a euphoric, fuzzy feeling, but Delta-8 causes a milder high.

In fact, Delta-8 is often referred to as “marijuana-lite” or “diet weed.” Other common THC side effects like paranoia, anxiety, and drowsiness are also less potent.
LOL- I was way off base. I may have to try this.
There is a peptide that goes by dsip or deep sleep inducing peptide. I don't remember the more official name for it but it is relatively cheap and also seems to get the job done. I lost my source for it though and havent looked around for another since then.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
@MrRippedZilla turned me onto Unisom. I try not to use it very often but it works when I have taken it. It helps me fall asleep and most importantly stay asleep.
I feel a little groggy when I wake up though. Ideally I prefer using it when I can sleep 9-10 hours. I wouldn't take it if you aren't going to be able to get at least 8 hours of sleep.

Jonjon

Reaction score
@MrRippedZilla turned me onto Unisom. I try not to use it very often but it works when I have taken it. It helps me fall asleep and most importantly stay asleep.
I feel a little groggy when I wake up though. Ideally I prefer using it when I can sleep 9-10 hours. I wouldn't take it if you aren't going to be able to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
Thank you!

Did you notice it affecting your gains in a negative way?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I've always found that getting enough sleep had a very positive effect on gains. Insufficient sleep definitely has a negative effect.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I've always found that getting enough sleep had a very positive effect on gains. Insufficient sleep definitely has a negative effect.

I read a study where antihistamines had a negative impact on recovery but there’s no way it’s worse than sleeping 3 hours a night

Reaction score
is delta8 the peptide aka dsip? If so, I have tried and it does work.
Delta8, is CBD turned back into THC by dehydrating using acid. Though the result is the alkene being formed one carbon over.

Gets you almost as stoned as regular weed with less anxiety and is great for sleep and appetite. Beware though, the appetite and sleep boost only lasts for a week or 2 of consistent use and then, IME, the opposite happened. No hunger and no sleep so i discontinued.

Edit. Didn't realize this was addressed. Delete if needed.

New Threads