Over using DNP stupidity

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
You wanna post up a study backing your claim? You're spewing pure bro-science, and I dont want anyone fucking up their insulin sensitivity based off your bad advice. How do you know that?

Stick to the tried & tested Metformin if you really wanna reset your insulin sensitivity. Don't listen to this guy, I normally don't call out his bullshit because they're usually on the border, but this one was way out.

I never, ever claimed DNP didn't increase insulin sensitivity. Again, we agreed on the vector, it was the magnitudes we disagrees on. You couldn't tell me how many points on a BG meter DNP would improve insulin sensitivity but spouted dosing protocols. That could result in too much or little DNP being used for insulin sensitivity. So I suggested measuring BG readings before and after a DNP cycle, don't get mad at me when I'm just trying to create positive discussion

Is thag so?
Because THAT is a quote from when i said
"DNP can hekp to reset insjkin sensitivity"

You said i was wrong

So. ot only are you fucking stupid as fuck
(Mr 145, closer to 60 IQ)

but youre also full of shit

I gope you get hit by a truck
Lying bitch
Go fuck yourself

Reaction score
Is thag so?
Because THAT is a quote from when i said
"DNP can hekp to reset insjkin sensitivity"

You said i was wrong

So. ot only are you fucking stupid as fuck
(Mr 145, closer to 60 IQ)

but youre also full of shit

I gope you get hit by a truck
Lying bitch
Go fuck yourself
You didn't post the rest of them?

Insulin sensitivity benefits are one of the first thing anyone learns about DNP. I'm not that stupid.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
You didn't post the rest of them?

Insulin sensitivity benefits are one of the first thing anyone learns about DNP. I'm not that stupid.
Go ahead and post the whole convo
Yoi figured out you were wrong afyer Send and i posted studies
and you backtracked to not look like a total moron (Lol, FARRR too late for that)

Reaction score
Go ahead and post the whole convo
Yoi figured out you were wrong afyer Send and i posted studies
and you backtracked to not look like a total moron (Lol, FARRR too late for that)
I don't have the time or energy. You gave me a little DNP test, I passed with flying colours. Really think I researched all that without knowing the basics that it improves insulin sensitivity? It was a misunderstanding, I thought it was obvious it does improve insulin sensitivity, and that I knew that. But the magnitude needs to be studied more, maybe those studies have some answers

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I don't have the time or energy. You gave me a little DNP test, I passed with flying colours. Really think I researched all that without knowing the basics that it improves insulin sensitivity? It was a misunderstanding, I thought it was obvious it does improve insulin sensitivity, and that I knew that. But the magnitude needs to be studied more, maybe those studies have some answers

Nope
You backtracked and youre full of shit

Beti ona

Reaction score
How many DNP cycles have you ran, I think you got tons more experience than I do. I got 4 heavy cycles.

I do many cycles each year when I go on a cutting diet, but my cycles are light and only last a week.

My knowledge is based more on the fact that I have no interest in bodybuilding drugs in general, but I do have an attraction and obsession to learn and read about DNP. I have only run one cycle of clen (hated it) and a few more of EC or caffeine and DMAA. Now I only stick with low doses of caffeine.

I have read thousands of posts in different forums and I have a personal experience of many years of use.

My heaviest cycle was 21 days with 300 mg

Reaction score
I do many cycles each year when I go on a cutting diet, but my cycles are light and only last a week.

My knowledge is based more on the fact that I have no interest in bodybuilding drugs in general, but I do have an attraction and obsession to learn and read about DNP. I have only run one cycle of clen (hated it) and a few more of EC or caffeine and DMAA. Now I only stick with low doses of caffeine.

I have read thousands of posts in different forums and I have a personal experience of many years of use.

My heaviest cycle was 21 days with 300 mg
Interesting, it doesn't help or does help that you have a lifetime supply. Be careful capping that shit and make sure not to stain everything! Do you think low-dose DNP is better than High dose clen? Long term dangers? Getting rid of the fact you might die on DNP because you took it like an idiot.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
@Send0 Intels post above is from May 13th and it's showing as posted today. Tell Mugz to kick the server a couple times, it's acting up again.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Send0 Intels post above is from May 13th and it's showing as posted today. Tell Mugz to kick the server a couple times, it's acting up again.
I think it's something xenforo does to try to generate traffic to the board. Probably related to bumping posts up on Google searches for SEO.

I'll drop admin a line on this.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Interesting, it doesn't help or does help that you have a lifetime supply. Be careful capping that shit and make sure not to stain everything! Do you think low-dose DNP is better than High dose clen? Long term dangers? Getting rid of the fact you might die on DNP because you took it like an idiot.

I don't need advice unless I ask for it.

It is good to have DNP for life, the only problem is that if one day I want to get rid of it, I will have to go to the deposit where they eliminate dangerous substances.

I don't use Clem, I don't like it.

Kraken

Reaction score
I feel like comments like this just derail the thread. I was making a positive contribution

If I recall correctly, you're the guy who posts from a mental institution, where you have been involuntarily committed. Are you still there?

New Threads